- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This is a true classic blue water boat designed by the naval architect Thomas Gilmer. She is loaded and ready to go sailing today. A sister ship to this vessel was the first fiberglass sailboat to circumnavigate the world. Her roomy salon has nice wood and lots of natural light. She is laid out with a port side settee, drop down dining table, starboard settee and galley to starboard. Forward is the V-Berth cabin and just aft of the cabin is the portside head with sink and head. There is storage under the settees and a parts & tool storage area on the port stern bulkhead. She has sleeping accommodations for four with two in the forward V-Berth, one on the port settee and one on the starboard settee. Her galley has a portable stove top, SS sink, hand pump water, 12 volt refrigerator with freezer, dry storage. Her auxiliary power is a 27-HP FWC 3GM30F Yanmar diesel.
- V-berth forward sleeps 2with comfortable cushions and new 6” foam Sept 2011, shelving port & starboard, storage cabinetry under. Storage locker next aft to starboard. Directly across is the head & vanity. The salon has opposing settees with new foam cushions (Oct 2012) and a bulkhead mounted dining table, bulkhead book rack and chart storage, 12v fan, Sea Line oil lamp and ample storage hull side and under the settees. Aft on the starboard side is the galley.
- Adler Barbour Cold Machine 12volt refrigerator w/freezer (2004) Single stainless steel sink Ample storage lockers Butcher block counter tops Swedish Origo 2-burner alcohol stove w/Oven Manual water at head & galley Dry storage locker Spice rack
- Navico TP5000 Tiller Pilot Danforth Constellation compass Datamarine S200 depth meter Standard VHF W/ Remote Mic Garmin GPSmap 498 Chartplotter/Sounder Clarion CD/FM/Am Stereo SL 50 Speakers
- (4) 6 Volt Batteries Xantrex 3 stage Solar charger 100 Amp Alternator (2) 75 Watt Solar panels w Controller 12v DC/110v AC Electrical systems All 12v LED lights in side boat ProWatt 600 Inverter
- Sails & Rigging
- New Norseman SS rigging 2002 New Chain plates 2002 Main, mizzen and 135% Jib (2002) ProFurl roller furling Genoa Aluminum spar stepped on deck Lewmar ST Jib winches
- Engine Mechanical
- (1) Automatic, (1) manual bilge pumps Fresh water cooling system Manual holding tank head w/Y-valve Transom hung rudder Raw water sea strainer Manual tiller steering Hurth transmission 7/8" Stainless steel shaft w/3-blade bronze prop
- 35# Manson Supreme Anchor w/180’ chain 22# Bruce w/ 25’ chain & 250’ Rode Spare Fortress FX 7 anchor Dodger (New 2011) with zip out window Simpson-Lawrence Manual Windless Wood Swim ladder
- This is one beautiful, well found classic yacht! Her condition is "exceptional" structurally, cosmetically, and mechanically. Her owner knows how a boat should be kept and that knowledge is apparent in KAJON. 8’ Dyer Sailing dingy 2 HP Yamaha outboard Standing rigging replaced 2002
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Co Brokerage: Available to qualified co-brokers at 50/50 commission split.
- NOTICE TO BUYERS... NO SALES TAX ON USED BOATS IN NC!! For more information or to schedule a showing, please call the listing Broker. Mike Wood at (252) 571-3505 or email him at Mike@NeptuneYachtSales.com