- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
1988 Catalina 34’ Fin Keel Sailboat – MOTIVATED SELLER
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Great headroom in this spacious, well thought out design. Forward stateroom has overhead hatch, with portholes on both sides providing ample natural light. Dinette in Salon easily converts to a two-sleeper, with opposing seating on the port side for a great social setting.
- Main Salon
- Dinette, converts to 2 sleeper Hi-Lo Table Stereo I-Pod adapter Tons of storage Teak and Holly Sole, refinished in 2011 with 8 coats of varnish
- Deep , usable sink LP Oven Three Burner Stove Teak and Holly Sole
- Master Stateroom and Head
- Overhead hatch Portholes Hanging Locker Storage Galore
- Non Skid on all footed surfaces Stainless rails Grab Rails Custom Navy Blue Bimini and matching Wheel Cover Reconditioned Jib and Main Sails in March of 2012 by North Sails L.I. North Sails, New in 2004 Re-stitched Luff Side Webbings, Leech Tape, Head Patch, and Sail Seams along leech and Mildew Washed. 135% Genoa Navy Blue Sun Cover and UV cover on Jib Roller Furling and Lazy Jacks on Main
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine 120C Radar/Chartplotter installed New in 2005 Autopilot 2 Bilge Pumps
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Universal M25XP Installed New in 2005 New Transmission 2005 Inverter and Battery Charger Shore Power Cord
- Detailed Broker's Comments
- This is a well - kept, sought after proven winner by Catalina. Call today to set an appointment!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.