- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "CRUISERS YACHTS".
THIS BOAT IS THE POWERFUL AND ROOMY "370 EXPRESS" PROUDLY BUILT BY CRUISERS YACHTS.
SHE IS POWERED BY TWIN 315 YANMAR FRESH WATER COOLED INBOARD DIESELS WITH ONLY 550 HOURS.
SHE IS NICELY EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, GENERATOR, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, SEARCH LIGHT, WINDLASS, ICE MAKER, COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR, OIL CHANGE SYSTEM, FORWARD SUNPAD, CAMPER CANVAS ENCLOSURE, SWIM PLATFORM, DOCKSIDE WATER, WET BAR, AM FM CD PLAYER WITH CD CHANGER, VCR UNIT, DVD UNIT, TELEVISIONS, COCKPIT CARPETS AND SO MUCH MORE.
She is built on a modified-V hull with prop pockets and an integrated swim platform.
This boat has the master forward, full open mid cabin for lounging or sleeping, large salon area that offers a completely equipped galley and dinette.
The head on this boat is very large with a separate shower stall.
Interiors are tastefully finished with cherry woodwork and cabinetry.
Additional features include a walk-through windshield, a stall shower in the head, excellent engine access, and a cockpit wet bar.
She is a beautiful boat and well maintained throughout.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Cruisers 370 Express features a sleek express exterior with plenty of cockpit space and a well-thought-out layout, effectively combining abovedeck comfort with a sweet, performance-driven profile. Most importantly, owners can select from two interior layouts. With the single stateroom layout, the 370 achieves a wide-open feel. The airy salon is one continuous living space from the forward stateroom to the comfortable aft settee. The double stateroom layout offers a midcabin stateroom with twin berths instead of the settee. In either case, the 370 is able to comfortably provide sleeping accommodations for five people and has a generous 6-foot, 6-inch headroom. Another benefit of the 370 is a galley layout that positions the refrigerator conveniently at eye level, which also allows for more storage in the galley. This arrangement is located in close proximity to the cockpit for additional convenience when entertaining or relaxing topside. The forward stateroom, which can be closed off by either a standard privacy curtain or an optional bulkhead and door, boasts a large double bed that is easily accessible for maximum convenience. Additionally, the main head features a separate shower stall, in keeping with the idea of maximizing privacy, comfort and ease of use for those living aboard.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE MID CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON THE DINETTE CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE SALON LARGE HEAD WITH SEPARATE SHOWER LARGE AFT DECK WITH CAMPER CANVAS WALK THRU WINDSHIELD EXTENDED SWIM PLATFORM
- FULL SIZE REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN STOVE TOP DEEP DISH SINK COFFEE MAKER BLENDER UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS EXHAUST FANS CORIAN COUNTERTOPS RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS GPS AND PLOTTER BY GARMIN GP-1650 RUDDER ANGLE INDICATOR FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER BY LOWRANCE FUME DETECTOR RADAR BY FURUNO VHF MARINE RADIO BY HORIZON SPEED INDICATOR
- AIR CONDITIIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT GENERATOR BY ONAN SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER DECK WASH BATTERY CHARGER ICE MAKER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN COCKPIT REFRIGERATOR SPREADER LIGHTS BILGE PUMPS TRIM TABS AC DC CONVERTOR ELECTRONIC CONTROLS AFT DECK LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATORS FUEL WATER SEPARATORS OIL CHANGE SYSTEM WINDLASS
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR FORWARD SUNPAD FULL BIMINI AND ENCLOSURE, CAMPER STYLE MOORING COVER COCKPIT SHOWER TRANSOM STORAGE LOCKER ELECTRONICS ARCH SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER COCKPIT ACCESS TO ENGINES COCKPIT STORAGE LOCKER FRESH WATER WASHDOWN WALK THRU TRANSOM WET BAR
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS CURTAINS AND DRAPERIES INNERSPRING MATTRESS MATTRESS COVERS THROW PILLOWS CHERRYWOOD CABINETRY OVERHEAD HATCHES WITH SCREENS PADDED CARPETING WARDROBE LOCKERS
- HEAD WITH HODING TANK AND OVERBOARD DISCHARGE MASCERATOR WITH Y VALVE HOLDING TANK MONITOR MEDICINE CABINET ENCLOSED SHOWER STALL EXHAUST FANS DESIGNER FAUCETS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHER ENGINE ALARMS PARALLEL START SWITCH COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTOR HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- AM FM CD PLAYER WITH CD CHANGER FRESH WATER COOLED ENGINES VCR UNIT DVD PLAYER CENTRAL VAC SYSTEM INTERNAL STRAINERS FIBERGLASS MUFFLERS DRIPLESS SHAFT LOGS TELEVISION COCKPIT FREEZER COCKPIT ICE MAKER COCKPIT CARPETS SALON CARPET COVER
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.