- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
No, this " President 43 " is not George Walker Bush , she is 'The Right Latitude' . This President 43 will make the perfect liveaboard, fast trawler, or reliable cruising yacht . A great bang for the buck for a Great Loop capable brackish water yacht with reliable Ford Lehman power and all the proper updates including fresh electronics, new Vinylester bottom by Osprey Composites , updated 8kw generator, new $10,000 Flybridge and aft deck enclosures, Double hardtops , Electric Dingy Davits , Fuel polishing system and a clean interior !
Twin Ford Lehman 275hp's will cruise economically and track well at trawler speeds due to a full length keel ..... push it up to 17 knots to beat the weather or make that next bridge . Notice her great lines with an attractive set back house , proud bow, and fresh caprail varnish . Easy to see in Downtown Annapolis--- just launched with fresh bottom paint and zincs !
- ' The Right Latitude' sleeps 6 comfortably with a queen master stateroom aft, guest bunk stateroom forward, and a convertible dinette . The master has a centerline queen berth, generous storage, computer/makeup desk, and warm tiffany light fixtures . Both staterooms feature ensuite heads with separate stall showers . The beautiful teak joinery on the walls and trim and teak and holly floors throughout give this interior a very custom feel . The salon has movable leather furniture to give this space a more homelike feel and it is so nice to find a salon with 360 degrees glass . The salon entertainment and weather center is fully equipped and there is a new HD flat sreen TV mounted on the starboard wall . This boat is equipped with a 'follow me' satelite TV antenna system and there is a custom cabinet to starboard fitted with a combination washer/dryer . The current owner has given great attention to keep the interior of this boat as fresh and clutter free as possbile.
- Large U-Shaped Hi-Lo Dinette to port ( new neutral color fabric ) Full Size Upright Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer 4 Burner Propane Stove w/ Oven GE Microwave Oven SS Sink Toaster & Coffee Maker Comes fully found with all dishes, flatware, glassware..etc.
- Garmin Digital Radar (2011) Garmin 740S Touchscreen GPS/Plotter (2011) Garmin 2006C GPS/Plotter Robertson AP200 Autopilot Robertson Rudder Angle Indicator Furuno VHF ICOM IC-M602 VHF (2011) Datamarine Tri-Data- Depth,Speed, Log Horizon LHS Loudhailer Ritchie Compass Remote Spotlight Bennett Trim Tabs Remote Anchor Windlass Yamaha RX 396 Stereo Receiver-( Zones for Bridge, Galley, Aft, Fwd) Sony CD Changer Vizio Flatscreen HD TV ( Salon) Panasonic DVD/VHS
- MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL
- T WIN FORD LEHMAN 275hp w/ 2,600 hours WESTERBEKE 8KW GENERATOR ( new 2004 ) MS2000 Xantrex Sine Wave Inverter/Charger Gulf Coast Fuel Polishing System Upgraded additional Racor Fuel Filter System Purasan Waste Treatment System (2) Electric Heads Splendide Washer/Dryer Combo Fireboy Automatic Fire Suppression System Reverse Cycle Marine Air/Heat - 3 Zone 12VDC/120AC w/ Polarity Indicator Twin 30amp Shorepower hookups on both sides w/ land line phone and TV Satellite TV system Bennett Trim Tabs Hynautic Hydraulic Steering Anchor Windlass w/ Flybridge Remote.- 2 anchors- 300' line& chain
- DECK EQUIPMENT
- Custom Flybridge Hardtop w/ new Eisenglass Enclosure w/ 8 U-Zips and Screens . Aft Deck Hardtop w/ new Eisenglass Enclosure w/ 5 U-Zips and Screens. Radar Arch And Custom Hand Rails on top of Aft Deck Hardtop Custom Hard Aft Deck Wingdoors Facing Forward . Transom Mounted Electric Dingy Davits Marquipt Tide Ride Side Boarding Ladder w/ Railing Teak Aft Deck Sole Wicker Aft Deck Furniture Hardtop Courtesy Lighting Teak Overhead Fishing Rod Holders on Aft Deck Custom Fiberglass Propane Locker on Aft Deck Black Textaline Window Sun Screen For Salon Forward Glass Bow Pulpit w/ Remote Windlass Deck Fresh Water Washdown Swim Platform and Ladder Black Braided Docklines & Color Keyed Fenders in Bow Racks Sunbrella Helm Console Cover Teak Caprail Varnished - ( May 2013 ) Fresh Bottom Paint and Zincs - ( May 2013 )
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.