- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PRICE JUST REDUCED FOR A VERY SPECIAL CATAMARAN!
This catamaran is a true one of a kind. It is hull 1 of the Admiral 40 series and was built as an Executive version to promote the company.
Every luxury and convenience imaginable was built into this vessel to make it a real luxury home on the water. Still, all the sailing qualities of a fast, stable catamaran are there for the true sailing enthusiast.
The owners oversaw and customized this boat at the factory in South Africa before enjoying a fast and comfortable sail to the US to represent Admiral as their new line of quality catamarans at US boat shows.
At first look, this boat stands out from the crowd with a high capable bow to the beautifull signature Admiral window treatment.
Access from the stern is a welcoming sight as you easily board into a very spacious rear deck trully meant for comfort for all weather sailin and entertainment. Stormy weather has no effect while entertaining others at the large table or custom cusioned seating. The tandem cusioned helm seat is right there on starboard with visibility to all 4 corners.
Entry into the salon is through a large sliding glass door, The first impression is that you have entered someone's living room with a beautiful black leather couch to starboard and folding table and very well equipped galley with a large sliding drawer fridge and custom serving swing out counter table.
The large entertainment and navigation station is facing starboard aft with all systems monitored there.
An easy step down into the starboard "Owner's" hull reveals a very comfortable and well lit cabin with hanging lockers. Looking forward is the owners head and enclosed shower. The heads are electric with a valve for fresh or salt water flushing.
The port "guest" hull is equally spacious with hanging lockers and a very nice head and shower. Another cabin forward offers more lockers and and a comfortable bunk. Opposite is the built in washer/dryer.
Most of the systems and electronics have been upgraded to the best equipment available in the last two years.
- *Number of Cabins:3 *King, Queen, and Double. King has Sat. Tv. Queen has DVD Player *2 Heads, Push Button macerator, holding tank and Fresh water/Salt water option. *Both heads have enclosed showers with new faucets *Large Salon area with custom Coffee table *Cockpit can be fully enclosed with clear panels. Custom Cusions *African Rosewood interior
- *Tempered Glass Windows *Flat screen TV in salon and master berth *2 Unit Air Conditioning and Heat. Cruise Air Turbo 18,000 BTU (2011) and Cruise Air 5,000 BTU *Splendide Washer/Dryer *LED Lighting *All Ceiling Hatches with Shades and Screens *Hardtop Bimini with Windscreen
- *Large 2 drawer Isotherm 190 (2012) *Stainless Freezer Isotherm 90 (2012) *Stainless SMEV 3 burner propane stove w/oven and rotisserie (2012) *Raritan Icemaker *Custom Corian Counter tops *Custom Swiveling Serving Table
- WATER SUPPLY AND CONTROL
- *Sea Recovery Watermaker, Ultra Wisper 600, 110v, 25gph. Rebuilt 2012 *Bypass for RO water and Dock water *On Demand Water Heater installed 2012 * Hot/Cold water shower at Sugar Scoop *Fresh/Salt water deck wash
- *Quantum Full Batten Main w/Lazy Jacks, Stack Pack, w/3 reef points *Furling jib *Asymetric Spinnaker w/Hoist Sock
- *New Dingy Davits 2010, lifts dingy and motor easily *40 mil Dodger *Masthead LED w/ sensor *Magma Grill plumbed to dedicated tank *LED lighting on Sugar scoops *ACR Global Fix EPIRB
- ENERGY AND POWER
- *110 power *8kw Phasor Generator installed 2011 (270hrs) *Outback 2800 Watt inverter/charger *D400 Wind Generator *4 Solar Panels, 400 watts, Blue Sky Controller *8-AGM Lifeline GPL-31XT batteries, 1100 amp hours, house (2011) *Balmar 3 stage alternators and regulators (2011) *30 amp power cables, with 50 amp splitter and 50 amp adapter
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- *Icom 802 SSB w/Icom-AT-140 Tuner *Icom M504 VHF w/Command Mike *Raymarine E-120 Wide Chart Plotter, touch screen and keypad *Raymarine ST-60+Wind *Raymarine Tridata *Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot *Raymarine Sea Talk and HS Network *KVH M-5 Satalite Dome *Powered Cell/InterneT/local TV mast *Pactor Modem SSB/E-mail *Clock, Barometer/ Temp/ Tide *Most electronics replaced 2012 * Sirrius Weather and Radio *Alpine CDE 123 Sterio
- GROUND TACKLE
- *Delta 44 *150ft Chain Rode *Windlass controls at bow and helm *Fortress Secondary anchor *Lewmar Winches
- *Walker Bay FTL Hypolon New 2010 *15 Hp Yamaha 2 stroke (2009) *Navigation Lights
- *2 fire extinguishing systems *Racor Fuel Filters *Additional sea strainers *Life Jackets *Lines, Fenders, Spare rode,Spare Dingy Tank *Many more spares
- OWNERS STATEMENT
- Attention coastal cruisers, full time live-aboard and serious blue water sailors: review specifications below and see some of the hard-to-find amenities, communication capabilities and navigation upgrades that are not typically available on any catamaran of this size and in this price range. SiyaSinana is a rare, owner’s version blue-water cruising catamaran. Single owner, never chartered, exceptionally equipped and meticulously maintained. Purchased new in August 2007, our maiden voyage (as catamaran newbies) was an epic 8100 nautical mile nonstop, 47-day passage from Cape Town, South Africa to Annapolis, Maryland boat show, where she was the show boat and nominated “Boat of the Year.” Since then and during our 6 years of cruising, virtually every system has been upgraded or added, with most of the major components installed in 2011 and 2012. For us, living and cruising on a boat was not going to happen until we added and upgraded the equipment and systems necessary to allow for long periods at anchor, in complete comfort with every convenience and system for more energy, internet and cell communications, safety at all times and, of course, copious amounts of fresh water. Please thank first mate and vessel engineer Lisa for this. For Christmas, all she asked for was a Fluke multi meter with wrap-around prongs and matching holster! Her wish list was “jewels or tools”; I bought the tools. SiyaSinana is well designed and meticulously maintained. Everything works. 2011 and 2012 new equipment and upgrade highlights are: larger 8-KW generator, increased battery bank to 1000 ah w/ Lifeline AGM’s with optional nav station battery status monitor system, quiet and powerful high efficiency wind generator, 2-drawer stainless refrigerator, ice maker, stainless washer/dryer, turbo AC/heat, new VHF (w/command mic at helm), SSB, enlarged radar and more powerful satellite TV dome. Large and new E-120 Wide touch-screen chart plotter with Sirius weather and music components. Two mast mounted (and powered) antennae with wireless signal distribution throughout vessel allow for suburb cell and internet capabilities. You can even be a Wi-Fi hot spot for boat friends anchored nearby (if you feel like giving out the password). This is a partial list. See full specs below. Purchase includes 2-bench hypalon Walker Bay dinghy (2010) and 15 hp. 2-stroke Yamaha (2009) plus spares too numerous to list here.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This is a very special custom built catamaran built for that special owner who wants luxury and performance. Contact: Cal Landau Cell: 561-312-0010 firstname.lastname@example.org Edwards Yacht Sales