- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSM11 Zeus
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Only 70 hours on her Cummins QSM11 Zeus 715 HP
"Bellissima" is hands down the nicest Sea Ray on the market. I have represented this owner several times and his yachts are always impeccably kept and a pleasure to show!
- "Bellissima" features two staterooms and two heads; Matte Walnut wood finishes throughout, 5" plank flooring and basket weave tile in the heads.
- Notable Options
- New Matte Walnut wood finishes throughout 5" Plank flooring Basketweave tile in the heads Cummins QSM11 Zeus 715 engines 70 Engine hours Hydraulic Marine Lift Platform System Raymarine Ultra Bright Glass Bridge HVH HD-7 Sea view SAT TV with (4) receivers Raymarie Closed Circuit cockpit/engine room cameras Custom exterior LED Hull lighting Custom cockpit LED lighting RTI Remote Control System throughout Fully upgraded navigation electronics Admirals "Blue" Hull color LED Underwater lights Teak flooring upper cockpit Reversed salon layout option Washer/dryer Kenyon electric cockpit grill Cockpit refrigerator Cockpit TV Charles Transformer ISO Shore Power Boost Water purifier Central vacuum system Stainless steel anchor with custom breastplate All chain windlass Spare prop with holder Salon and galley opening portlights Rod holders Custom stitched logos at helm Bose Lifestyle 48 sound system with Sirius SAT 55" Sony Home Theater System (2) 32,000 BTU Cruisair zone controlled A/C units 21.5 Kw Onan Genset Reverso oil change system Fuel transfer pump (4) 8-D Batteries
- "Bellissima" is hands down the nicest Sea Ray on the market. She is immaculately kept and maintained with only 70 engine hours. I have represented this owner several times and his yachts are always impeccably kept and a pleasure to show!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Andrew Miles (561) 262-4222 Cellular or email: email@example.com .