- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED! MUST SELL NOW!
Intrepid Quality, Kevlar Step Hull, Huge Cabin -- Bahamas Ready!
This boat is LOADED with all the right equipment, including Bow Thruster; Lofrans Windlass; Garmin 4212 GPS/Plotter; Furuno NavNet; Simrad Autopilot; Kohler Genset; A/C; (4) NEW Batteries, NEW Battery Charger and MUCH More!
Powered by triple 2005 Evinrude E-Tec 250HP motors with low hours and recent complete service, this is a 45+ MPH boat that will get you to the islands and back quickly, safely and comfortably!
The captain will love the power and manuverability as well as the nav equipment; the fishermen will appreciate the Outriggers, Lee rod holders; Tackle Station; Livewell; and Fish Boxes; the crew will enjoy the cockpit seating for 12; oversize T-Top; and huge, comfortable, air-conditioned cabin with large, stand-up head and enclosed shower.
This boat has something for everyone whether fishing, diving, swimming or just relaxing with a cocktail watching the sun set over clear Bahamas waters. Just reduced to $119,000, a great price for quality boat!
- Sleeps 4 in large forward berth and convertible settee Stand-up head with glass-enclosed shower and Jabsco electric toilet with holding tank Galley with single burner Kenyon Electric Cooktop; Chest-style Refrigerator and sink
- Hull & Deck
- Kevlar reinforced step hull with deep V bottom Lofrans Windlass Fortress FX 16 Aluminum Anchor 3" Ritchie Compass Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs Super Power Max 12v Bow Thruster Sea Star Hydraulic Steering w/power assist Livewell Helm Bench Seat/Leaning Post Tackle Center with drawers, rod holders and drink holders Outriggers Power coated rails/oversized T-Top Port/Stbd forward seating; Removable Transom Seating Transom Door w/swim platform & ladder SW/FW Washdowns Under-gunwale Rod Storage (8) Lee Rod Holders/ (6) place Rocket Launcher (2) Fish Boxes Canvas full Boat Covers/Engine Covers
- Garmin 4212 GPS/Plotter Furuno Nav Net w/12 mi Radar Furuno GPS 36 Simrad Autopilot Standard Horizon Quest VHF w/DSC Clarion AM/FM/CD Stereo Zintrax 12v CO Detector
- (4) NEW Batteries NEW Battery Charger 30 amp Shorepower w/50' cord Kohler 5 kw Genset (98 hours) Hot Water Heater Marine Air A/C, 10,000 BTU reverse cycle
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Jim on his cell at 954-275-8300 or via e-mail email@example.com