- 24 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL "REGAL"
THIS BOAT IS THE POPULAR "2465 COMMODORE" BUILT BY REGAL.
SHE IS POWERED BY A SINGLE 5.7L VOLVO I/O WITH ONLY 340 HOURS.
THIS BOAT IS EQUIPPED WITH AIR CONDITIONING, REVERSE CYCLE HEAT, COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY, ELECTRONICS, SEARCH LIGHT, FUEL WATER SEPARATOR, COCKPIT SHOWER, DECK CARPETING, BIMINI TOP WITH FULL ENCLOSURE, SWIM PLATFORM, DOCKSIDE WATER, WET BAR AND TRAILER.
A popular model during her production years, the Regal 2465 Commodore is a well built 24-footer that combines a roomy, user-friendly cockpit with comfortable cabin accommodations.
Aside from her well-balanced layout, the Commodore’s upscale amenities and above-average finish set her a notch or two above much of the competition.
The cockpit is arranged with facing bench seats aft of the helm, and the flip-up rear seat converts to a sun pad.
A small refreshment center to port has a sink and space below for a carry-on ice chest.
The helm features a well-arranged dash and sports a deluxe Dino tilt wheel.
Below decks, the Commodore’s cozy midcabin interior has all of the essentials required for a weekend getaway including a standup head, convertible dinette, fair-sized hanging locker, and a very complete galley.
CLICK ONTO FULL SPECS FOR PICTURES AND INFORMATION.
- SLEEPS 2 IN THE FORWARD CABIN SLEEPS 2 IN THE MID CABIN SLEEPS 2 ON THE DINETTE CONVERSION COMPLETELY EQUIPPED GALLEY LARGE AFT DECK WITH CARPET FULL BIMINI AND ENCLOSURE CARPET ON DECK
- REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MICROWAVE OVEN DEEP DISH SINK UPPER AND LOWER CABINETS EXHAUST FANS CORIAN COUNTERTOPS RECESSED LIGHTING
- COMPASS GPS FUEL GAUGE WITH FULL INSTRUMENTATION DEPTH FINDER FUME DETECTOR VHF MARINE RADIO SPEED INDICATOR
- DECK FEATURES
- ANCHOR RACKS FOR FENDERS FENDERS MOORING COVERS COCKPIT SHOWER HELM AND AFT DECK CARPETING BIMINI TOP AND FULL CAMPER CANVAS BOW PULPIT SWIM PLATFORM DOCKSIDE WATER WALK THRU TRANSOM
- AIR CONDITIONING WITH REVERSE CYCLE HEAT SEARCH LIGHT HOT AND COLD PRESSURE WATER BATTERY CHARGER SHORE POWER WIPERS HORN BILGE PUMPS AFT DECK LIGHTING HELM LIGHTING POLARITY INDICATOR FUEL WATER SEPARATORS
- CABIN FEATURES
- BLINDS CHERRYWOOD CABINETS PADDED CARPETING WARDROBE LOCKERS ENTERTAINMENT CENTER
- VACU FLUSH HEAD WITH HOLDING TANK SHOWER EXHAUST FANS
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- BATTERY SAFETY SWITCHES DOCKLINES FIRE EXTINGUISHERS ENGINE ALARMS COAST GUARD EQUIPMENT C.O. DETECTORS HALON FIRE SYSTEM
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- NEW TACH REPLACED LAST YEAR AND HAD 340 HOURS WHEN CHANGED TRAILER
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT MIKE SWEENEY 24/7 AT 410-382-6346 TO ENJOY THIS BOAT TODAY.