- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- SP 225 Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Marine Trader Sundeck will capture your attention with new white awlgripped hull and topsides, new tan nonskid, new flybridge cushions, and nice interior with recently redesigned galley. With twin Ford Lehman 225 hp turbo diesels, she cruises economically at 10 knots burning only 5 gallons per hour. Liveaboard's favorite layout! Three large social spaces for entertaining and relaxing - salon, sundeck and flybridge can each seat at least 8-9 people. Salon has 6' 6" headroom. Guest suite forward of galley with private head and walk-in shower, and master suite aft of salon with private head and walk-in shower gives everyone aboard their own private space. Full climate control with two air conditioning / heat units along with plenty of cross ventilation via doors, large windows and opening stainless steel ports. Airconditioning powered by shorepower when at dock and generator when underway and at anchor.
Another plus - sundeck and salon spaces offer room for your additional easy chairs, loungers, or tables, as there is little built-in furniture.
Newly redesigned galley adds much more cabinet storage and counter workspace. Fully equipped for living aboard and long range cruising with full size DC/AC refrigerator / freezer, under counter AC refrigerator, propane stove and oven, microwave oven and oversized stainless steel sink.
Planning the Great Loop? This Marine Trader 44's bridge clearance is 21' 6" with arch and bimini up, and reduces to 18' with arch and bimini down.
- Walk Through Tour
- Admire from dock the shiny white newly awlgripped hull and topsides. Step aboard at side gate onto new tan nonskid deck. Walk along wide side deck with high rails and overhead grab rail and up 4 steps to open wing glass and teak door to sundeck. Appreciate the large sundeck with new tan nonskid. Furnished with bar height table and bar stools, notice the additional space for your lounge furniture. Open gate at aft sundeck to wide steps with handrails down to swim platform with tan nonskid. From sundeck, step up 4 wide steps with handrails to flybridge. Notice the large amount of all around seating surrounding center helm chair to entertain friends and family while cruising and at anchor or dock. Captain will appreciate the upper helm comfortable chair with all controls, electronics and gauges within easy reach and sight. Try out the new bridge cushions to appreciate this comfortable seating and lounging arrangement. Note the large amount of storage here - under bridge seats and in sundeck roof mounted dock boxes. Note twin propane tanks stored behind port settee. Return to sundeck, move through teak door and down 4 steps to salon with teak handrail. Step onto lovely parquet sole. Notice the 6' 6" headroom. You'll appreciate that the L-shaped corner settee and cabinet at starboard with storage underneath is the only built-in furniture in the salon with plenty of space to add your choice of sofa, easy chairs, table or computer work station. Notice the bar forward to port with tile counter and icemaker to ease entertaining and relaxing. Note lower helm with side door for single handed docking and anchoring. Proceed forward down 4 steps to U-shaped fully equipped galley on portside. Appreciate the large tile counter space and oversized stainless sink. Open cabinet doors to find large storage spaces and lower cabinet with pull out shelves for pots and pans. Move forward to guest suite with private guest head and shower to starboard of galley. Open door and walk in to appreciate this relatively large head with long vanity counter and separate walk-in shower. Exit guest head and proceed forward through teak door to guest cabin with double v-berth surrounded by storage shelves, cabinets and hanging locker. Move aft up to salon and down 4 steps to aft master suite. You'll appreciate the 6' 2" headroom. Notice the privacy owners and guests have with the galley and salon separating the 2 suites. You'll appreciate the master suite beautiful teak cabinetry surrounding the centerline queen berth. Notice the bedside cabinets, hanging lockers, dresser and many cabinets and drawers providing plenty of storage. Walk into master en suite head to appreciate the large walk-in shower and granite vanity counter. Return to salon and exit screened door to side deck and bow. Appreciate the high bow rails, tan nonskid deck, anchor system with electric windlass controlled by foot pads, and spare anchor on bow.
- You'll appreciate the lovely teak, parquet sole, and large windows of this trawler interior. Layout is perfect for living aboard full-time or for cruising season. Highly desired split floor plan places master suite aft of salon and guest suite forward of galley, each with private head and walk-in shower. Lots of cross-ventilation via opening windows, ports and doors. When weather doesn't cooperate, you have complete climate control at dock, underway and at anchor with 2 air conditioning / reverse heat units powered by shorepower or generator. Large salon space has only a built-in L-shaped corner settee with cabinet. You have plenty of space for your comfortable easy chairs and sofa, or a table with chairs or computer work station. Bar has cabinet storage, counter space and icemaker for easily entertaining friends and family. White fabric roman shades fold over salon large windows for privacy. Overhead teak grab rails and teak trimmed ceiling. Guest suite forward of galley has private head across from galley with large vanity, cabinet storage, stainless steel sink, walk-in shower, mirror and marine head on lectrascan system. Guest cabin has comfortable double v-berth with plenty of storage on overhead shelves, underberth cabinets and hanging locker. Master suite aft of salon has private en suite head with granite vanity counter, stainless steel sink, cabinet and shelf storage, walk-in shower and marine head on lectrascan system. Bedside cabinets, built in cabinets surrounding centerline queen bed along starboard and port sides with tiled shelf above and hanging locker provide vast storage for liveaboards and long-term cruisers. Dresser / desk with chair can be used as private workstation. • Lovely teak interior with parquet sole • Salon is open with only built in corner settees • Bar in salon with icemaker • Large opening windows and doors in salon for great cross ventilation • Master suite has 11 opening ports and overhead opening hatch • Guest suite has 2 opening ports and overhead opening hatch • Full climate control at dock, anchor and underway with two airconditioning / reverse cycle units powered by shorepower or generator • Fabric roman shades over large salon windows • Cabinet storage over corner settee and below bar • Screen door at side lower helm door to deck • Overhead teak grab rail in salon • Teak trimmed ceiling throughout interior • Double v-berth in guest suite • Guest suite has 5 cabinets, 4 drawers and shelves over v-berth • Guest head has walk-in shower, large vanity and cabinets • Centerline queen bed in master suite • Master suite has 6 cabinets, 14 drawers, hanging locker and shelf storage • Dresser / desk in master suite • Master en suite head has granite vanity, walk-in shower and marine toilet • Dresser / desk in master suite
- Chef's favorite U-shaped galley with everything in easy reach. New white tile counter surrounds galley to provide lots of workspace. Deep oversized stainless steel sink makes clean-up easy - even those large cookpots. New wood cabinets provide large storage spaces for dishes, glasses and food staples. Lower cabinet has pull-out shelves to easily reach your pots and pans. Prepare gourmet meals and simple snacks with all the galley equipment you need. Propane 3 burner stove and oven, GE microwave oven, toaster, coffeemaker. Store all your perishables and drinks in full size AC/DC powered Norcold refrigerator /freezer and second below counter AC refrigerator. Icemaker is under bar in salon. Enjoy plenty of daylight through 3 overhead windows and an overhead opening hatch with solar fan. Airconditioning with reverse cycle heat throughout interior keeps galley climate controlled. • U-shaped galley with plenty of workspace • New white tile counters surround galley • Oversized stainless steel sink • Full size Norcold AC/DC refrigerator with freezer • Second under counter AC refrigerator • Propane 3 burner stove and oven • GE microwave oven • Toaster • Coffeemaker • Icemaker under salon bar counter • 9 cabinets for storing food, dishes, glassware • 2 drawers • Cabinet with pull-out shelves for pots and pans
- UPPER HELM: • Garmin 740S color chartplotter and radar • Robertson AP 200 DL autopilot • Robertson Ri 101 rudder indicator • ICOM ICM 422 VHF radio LOWER HELM: • Standard Horizon VHF radio • Ritchie compass • Wilson cellular amplifier boosts cell signal • Wirie access point WIFI • Cable TV dockside hookup
- DC POWER: • Two 8D engine start batteries • 12 volt generator start battery • Six house 6 volt golf cart batteries • Two ProTech-4 40 amp batter chargers AC POWER: • Dual 30 amp shorepower hookup on both starboard and port sides • Two 30 amp shorepower cords • Kohler 8kw generator with 2206 engine hours
- Hull and Deck
- Clean, shiny appearance with new white awlgripped hull and topsides, and new tan nonskid on all decks and sundeck. High side rails and overhead grab rail for safely moving along decks at dock, anchor and underway. Teak trim adds classic appearance without overwhelming maintenance: teak caprails, flybridge cabinet doors, salon wing doors and doors to salon and bridge. Bimini covered bridge has comfortable all-around cushioned seating surrounding captain's helm chair. • Flybridge seats 9 or more in a circle surrounding captain's helm chair • Blue bimini on flybridge • New blue cushions on bridge settees • Tan nonskid on all decks and sundeck • New white awlgripped hull and topsides • Stainless steel ports • Crane on sundeck roof to lift and store your dinghy • Storage dock boxes on sundeck roof • Large sundeck with room for additional lounge chairs and settee • Wide swim platform with tan nonskid • Wide steps with siderails from sundeck to swim platform • Bow pulpit supports two anchors • Lofrans electric dual anchor windlass with bow foot controls • CQR anchor with 200' chain • spare 23 kg North Star claw anchor • Search light • Hailer • Four fender holders • Propane grill with small tank on bow Note: Dinghy and dinghy outboard motor excluded from sale.
- Engines and Mechanical
- Large, well organized engine room accessed via 5 salon sole plates eases maintenance work. • Twin Ford Lehman 225 hp turbo fresh water cooled diesel engines with about 2240 engine hours • Dahl fuel filters • Walker Airsep engine air filters • biodiesel pump to change fluids • dripless shafts • Kohler 8kw diesel generator with about 2200 engine hours • Lectrascan marine waste system on both heads • 2012 11 gallon hot water heater • Intervac built-in vacuum with 40' hose • water filters under galley sink • Ocean Breeze 20,000 BTU airconditioning / reverse cycle heat unit services master suite and salon • Cruiseair 15,000 BTU airconditioning / reverse cycle heat unit services guest suite, galley and salon • Spare parts aboard
- Broker's Comments
- This 44' Marine Trader Sundeck is priced to sell and in cruise ready condition. If you're looking for an affordable liveaboard in nice condition and cruise ready, this is your trawler. She's well-maintained and a very good looking trawler inside and out. Although sellers enjoy the breeze and outdoor climate of their bridge and sundeck layout, they understand a buyer headed further north may want to add isinglass enclosures. This low list price makes room for that after purchase expense. Call or email with any questions and to schedule a showing appointment
- Dinghy and dinghy outboard engine and personal items excluded from sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Calvin Cornish at 941.830.1047 or CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Capt. Wendy at 941.916.0660 for more information and for an appointment to see this great trawler.