- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
THE SELLER SAID "REDUCE IT TO SELL AND BRING ME AN OFFER"
Well kept and with the absolute right power package (Big D12 675hp Volvos plus Bow & Stern Thrusters.
This boat shows strong both cosmetically and mechanically and features a big 3 stateroom layout.
REALLY NICE BOAT WITH AN OWNER THAT SAID "BRING ME AN OFFER."
- Queen Master Stateroom TV w/ VCR & DVD Cedar Hanging Closets (2) Dresser Storage Split Head with Tub & Vacuflush Head Separate Stacked Malbar Washer & Dryer Stereo Guest VIP with Centerline Queen TV/VCR& DVD Reading Lights Under Berth Storage Shared Hanging Closet Vacuflush Head with Stall Shower 3rd Stateroom with Over Under Bunks
- Salon & Galley
- Dinette extension table Flexsteel settee with recliners TV with DVD player Bose surround system Harmon Kardon disc changer & stereo Dual barrel chairs Custom blinds Sliding door access 4 Zone AC/Heat Sea Tel Sat TV 3 Burner range Oven Wood flooring Microwave with Convection Coffee Maker Double Stainless Steel Sink Separate Fridge & Freezer Sub Zero Drawers (2 each) Incredible Storage and Countertop Space Barstools in Salon/Galley
- Windlass Bow Sun pad Searchlight Swim Platform Swim Ladder Full Bridge Enclosure Crew Quarter Berth with Jabsco Head Davit w/ 600lbs. capacity Tender Bracket on Aft Deck Jenn Air Double Burner Grill Ice maker Wet bar Cockpit Table Bridge Seat Covers Great Deck Upholstery Condition Bimini
- PILOTHOUSE Ray RC631 GPS Chartplotter Raypilot ST7001 w/ Joystick Autopilot Ray 220 VHF with Hailer Ray Data Depth & Speed Indicators Ray R80 Radar Backup Camera Feed Volvo EDC Engine Readouts BRIDGE Ray 631 GPS Chartplotter Ray RL70 Radar Raypilot Autopilot Ray 220 VHF with Hailer Ray Data Depth & Speed Indicators Stereo For Bridgedeck
- Engines & Mechanical
- Volvo D12 675 HP Diesels (565 Hours) Kohler 23kw Generator (722 Hours) Bow & Stern Thrusters Battery Chargers Spare Shaft Hot Water Heater Oil Change System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.