- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This PT Sundeck trawler with single Perkins 200 hp diesel engine offers economical cruising at 7 knots burning 1.5 GPH, and comfortable liveaboard accommodations.
NEW LOWER PRICE!! FRESH BOTTOM PAINT AND NEW WINDLASS FEB 2014
Flybridge seats lots of friends and family on cushioned seats with plenty of storage underneath. Centerline helm has all instruments and controls within easy reach and great 360º vision. Sundeck is not covered, offers suntime lounging and great sunset entertaining.
Wood trimmed interior and arched interior doors give classic look. Salon with 6' 4" headroom offers large entertainment area with built in L-shaped settee, easy chairs and table, breakfast bar and room for additional chairs. Master suite with 6' 2" headroom is nicely laid out with walkaround queen berth surrounded by cabinets, lockers and drawer storage, extensive for a 35' trawler. Master head has walk-in shower, vanity and marine head. Fully equipped galley is down and forward from salon, across from guest head with vanity and marine toilet. Guest v-berth private cabin forward sleeps 2 and has ample cabinet and drawer storage. Although interior has great flow through ventilation via doors, overhead hatches, salon windows and opening ports, interior is also fully air conditioned and heated with 2 marine A/C units. Generator keeps interior comfortable when needed at anchor and underway.
You'll appreciate wide nonskid side decks with high safety rails and overhead grab rails for easy moving about while underway, docking and at anchor. Wide steps down from sundeck to swim platform for added safety getting into your dinghy or going for a swim while at anchor.
If you're looking for an economical trawler at a great low price with features more typically found only on larger trawlers, take a serious look at this PT Trawler Sundeck. Her price gives you room for any personalized modifications and upgrades you may want to make.
FUTURE GREAT LOOPERS ON A SHOESTRING BUDGET - THIS IS YOUR TRAWLER!
- Walk Through Tour
- Step aboard this 35' sundeck trawler onto nonskid side deck at gate between high siderails. Notice grab rail overhead for safely moving about decks. Walk aft and up 3 steps to sundeck with nonskid deck. Open for your suntime and evening relaxation, you may choose to enclose this space for more versatile use. From sundeck, walk up 4 steps to flybridge. Easy to entertain here with all-around cushioned seating for 6-8 surrounding captain's centerline helm chair. Notice 360° view from flybridge. Walk down from flybridge to sundeck and down side deck to one of two side doors to enter salon. Move down 1 step into salon. Notice how the wood decor and teak and holly sole give classic trawler look. Move forward from salon down 3 steps to fully equipped U-shaped galley to port and guest head to starboard. Observe how arched wood doors to head and guest cabin give authentic nautical look. Move further forward to guest cabin with double v-berth and plenty of cabinet and drawer storage. Walk back to salon. Observe folding bar shelf above galley for breakfast bar or serving bar across from functional lower helm. Move further aft and down 3 steps to master suite. Arched master entry door adds nautical look. Appreciate the spaciousness of this master suite with walkaround queen berth and plenty of cabinet and drawer storage. Master head has insuite entry through arched wood door. Observe the large walk-in shower, unique for this size trawler. Back to salon, appreciate easy engine access by lifting sole plates. Notice that engine and generator are easily reached on all sides for maintenance.
- You will appreciate the amount of space for entertaining and relaxing. Gather friends together on flybridge while cruising, at anchor and dock. For sunning, relax on the uncovered sundeck. Entertain and relax inside the salon with L-shaped settee, chairs and table and breakfast / serving bar above galley. Teak and holly sole throughout, wood interior and arched wood interior doors create classic nautical look. Opening windows, 2 side salon doors and opening ports create great flow through ventilation. Two marine units provide airconditioned with reverse cycle heat to keep interior comfortable when weather doesn't - even at anchor thanks to generator! Lower helm to starboard in salon offers second option for cruising in inclement weather and short-handed docking and anchoring. Master suite aft provides large comfortable private space for owners to relax, read, nap etc. away from others aboard. Full walk-around queen-size berth is a very convenient feature not usually found on 35' trawlers. You'll appreciate the cabinetry with dresser counter, lockers and drawers for plenty of storage. Built-in cushioned settee is a nice added touch for those who love to read aboard. Appreciate the large master head with vanity and cabinets, electric marine toilet and a walk-in shower usually found only on larger trawlers. Forward guest suite has v-berth that sleeps two, and lockers and drawers for ample storage. Guest head is to starboard across from galley with electric marine head and vanity. Swim and board dinghy from swim platform accessed from wide steps down from sundeck. • Wood interior with teak and holly sole and arched interior doors • 3 entertainment spaces - flybridge, sundeck and salon • Two marine air-conditioning and reverse cycle heat units • Sleeps 5 in two private cabins and salon settee • Galley down to port side • Master suite aft with walk-around queen berth • Master suite cabinetry has plenty of storage • Master head has walk-in shower • Master and guest heads have electric marine toilets • Guest suite v-berth sleeps 2 (need to add your cushions) • Guest suite cabinetry has ample storage
- This U-shaped galley down is chef's favorite layout. Everything is within reach and counter space is extended by sink and stovetop countertop covers. Fully equipped for a gourmet chef or casual cook with deep double stainles steel sinks, 4 burner propane stove and oven, full size 12 volt refrigerator/freezer. Plenty of storage in cabinets and drawers. • U-shaped galley • 4-burner propane stove and oven • Full size DC powered refrigerator/freezer • Deep double stainless steel sinks • Plenty of storage in drawers and cabinets • Large counter work space • Serving bar above galley
- • Garmin 440 color chartplotter and depthsounder at upper helm • Sitex depthsounder at lower helm
- Engine and Mechanical
- Engine room accessed via salon sole plates and behind steps from salon to galley and salon to master suite. Single Perkins diesel engine and generator are easily reached for maintenance. Westerbeke 4.4kw diesel generator powers all AC power systems. • Perkins 200 hp turbo charged fresh water cooled diesel engine model T6-3544M with 3124 engine hours • Cruises most efficiently at 7 knots burning 1.5 GPH • Borg Warner transmission • Easy engine room access from below salon sole plates, and behind steps from salon to galley and salon to master suite • Hydraulic steering • Emergency tiller • 3 blade bronze propeller • Raycor fuel filter • Vetus bow thruster with upper and lower helm controls • Westerbeke 4.4 kw diesel generator model WMD 4.4-612 • Marine Air 16000 BTU airconditioning / reverse cycle heat for salon and forward cabin • Marine Domestic air 12000 BTU airconditioning/reverse cycle heat for aft cabin • Jabsco electric marine heads • Pressurized water system • 10 gallon hot water heater • Fresh water washdown on bow • Simpson Lawrence PowerWinch electric anchor windlass
- Enjoy full electrical power while cruising, at anchor and at dock with generator, inverter/charger and shorepower. DC POWER • 6 golfcart batteries • 27 series start batteries for engine and generator • 1000w Heart Interface inverter charger AC POWER • Dual 30 amp shorepower • Westerbeke 4.4kw generator • 1000w Heart Interface inverter charger
- Hull and Deck
- Wide side decks with nonskid surface, high rails and overhead grab rails make for safely moving about while underway and at anchor. Electric windlass with foot controls at bow assist with anchoring. Wide steps down to swim platform to board your dinghy or enjoy a swim at anchor. Flybridge has all-around cushioned seating and storage under seats. Note: dinghy and outboard excluded. • Canvas bimini over flybridge • Closed cell foam cushions on flybridge seats • Fiberglass swim platform • Nonskid decks • Wide side decks • High deck rails • Overhead grab rails • Simpson Lawrence Powerwinch electric anchor windlass • Bruce style anchor • Fresh water washdown at bow
- Broker's Comments
- This 35' PT Sundeck trawler is a bargain to buy and cruise. She's economical to cruise with her single diesel engine. Anchor in complete comfort with generator and air conditioning / heat. She makes a great Loop trawler with 17' bridge clearance that lowers to 13' clearance by dropping the arch and bimini. Classic wood interior with perfect layout for family or 2 cruising couples with 2 private cabins, each with own head, separated by salon and galley. Call or email today to see this 35' PT Sundeck trawler.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Capt. Calvin at 941.830.1047 or CaptCalvin@EdwardsYachtSales.com or Capt. Wendy at 941.916.0660 for more information and to see this economical 35' PT Sundeck Trawler. Out of state buyers may buy and cruise your boat in beautiful Florida waters for up to 180 days without paying Florida sales tax. Ask Capt. Calvin for details.