- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a very roomy interior great to entertain. The whole interior has been redone to modern colors and fabrics it was tastefully done. Great weekender and very roomy bridge. Well worth looking at.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Large cockpit with seating, walk through sliding doors into the salon, on STB side is a sofa /hide a bed, port side is an l-shaped sofa that also converts into a bed and also has dinette table, mid ship on starboard side is the galley, port side mid ship is the head and shower, fwd. is the master state room.
- Main Salon
- Sofa / Hide A Bed L-Shape Sofa Converts Into Bunk Dinnette Flat Screen TV Sleeps 6
- Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Princess 2 Burner Stove Mr. Coffee Sink Pressurize Water System
- Master Stateroom
- Island Bed 2 Cedar Lined Closets 2 Custom Lamps Custom Interior Cable Hook Up
- Deck and Equipment
- Air/Heat Bilge Blower 2 Auto Bilge Pumps Eng Temp Alarm Emergency Stop Halon Overboard Discharge/ Holding Tank/ Electric Head With Macerator Fuel Shut Off Raw Water Sea Water Strainers Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs Cockpit Carpeting , Bridge Carpet, Carpet On Steps To The Bridge All New Interior 2012 New Coaming 2013
- Electronics and Helm
- 2 New Garmin GPS 740 Garmin Radar Humminbird Matrix 97 GPS Raypilot 650 Compass Guest Spotlight Sony AM/FM Stereo CD Player Anchor Windlass
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Starboard Motor Replaced In 2008 3 Batteries Battery Parallel Switch Battery Charger Dockside Shore Cables 6.5 Kw Kohler Generator
- Air/Heat Bilge blower 2 auto bilge pumps Engine temp alarm Emergency stop Halon Fuel shut off Overboard discharge/ holding tank/ electric head with macerator Raw water sea water strainer Hydraulic steering Trim tabs Cockpit carpeting , bridge carpet, carpet on steps to the bridge ALL NEW INTERIOR 2012 New coaming 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.