- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2011 Sea Ray 240 Sundeck with Merc. 5.0MPI, dual counter rotating props. Only 75 hours. Stored indoors at hi/dry. Full canvas cover. Folding sun pad on aft deck, enclosed head with porta-potty, remote stereo with iPod capabilities.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The mission of our 240 Sundeck is to host a lot of guests easily and comfortably without losing the performance, good looks, and trailerability of a sport boat. No Problem! There's room for 10 people.
- Key Features
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification - standard 2-year limited engine warranty. MerCruiser 5.0L MPI ECT w/Bravo III sterndrive is standard engine SmartCraft Diagnostics System standard. Transom seat that converts to a sun pad. Bow block-off door under windshield. Limited Lifetime Structural Warranty on hull and deck. Extended swim platform with rubber inserts. Standard bimini top with stainless-steel hardware. Sony Stereo and CD with iPod Connector. Optional water sports tower and speed control. Easy-to-access transom with wakeboard/ski storage.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Capt. Charlie Pendergrass direct @ 941-412-6808 Charlie@ExportAmerican.com