- 78 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V 2000 M91
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Italy) The Baia Atlantica 78 is designed for those seeking a big fast express cruiser designed to get you where you want go quickly and in style. With a top speed of 48 knots, lots of room on deck, and four staterooms she is a well-equipped performer with room to spare. Her black hull and grey deck provide a distinctive look that is hard to miss.
The walkaround main deck has forward sun lounge, teak decks, an enclosed cockpit with retractable hardtop, and open aft deck. The convertible cockpit has a two-stage retractable hard top and side deck gullwing door. Creature comforts include an on-deck galley with bar seating, helm station with dual adjustable seats, a wraparound lounge with teak table, and open sun lounges fore and aft.
Below there are four guest staterooms, crew quarters, laundry, and full galley. There are master and VIP suites with king berth and full accommodations. There are two guest staterooms with twin berth accommodations.
Powered by twin 2030-hp MTU 16V 2000 M91 diesel engines this beauty will cruise at 38 knots with a top speed of 48 knots. Well equipped and professionally maintained, this Atlantica 78 is turn-key ready. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing.
Note: price is in EU - some sites do not transfer price properly
- Master Suite with Isand King Berth VIP Suite with Island King Berth Two Guest Suites with Twin Berths Crew Quarters
- Stainless Steel Appliances Range with Oven Refrigerator / Freezer Dishwasher Microwave Oven Laundry with Washer & Dryer
- Deck & Hull
- Black Hull with Grey Deck Foredeck Sunlounge with Cover Enclosed Cockpit with Two-Stage Retracting Hard Top Gullwing Side Door Teak Side Decks Teak Cockpit Cockpit Lounge Cockpit Galley with Bar Seating Aft Sundeck with Swim Platform Hydraulic Gangway Liferaft Boarding Ladder Freshwater Shower Cockpit Cover
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno 48-mile Radar Autopilot Chartplotter GPS Compass GPS VHF Radio Television VCR Player DVD Player CD Player Radio Receiver Speakers Throughout
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 2030-hp MTU 16V 2000 M91 Engines with Surface Drives Two Kohler Generators Shore Power Inverter Battery Charger New Batteries Condiaria Revers Cycle Zoned HVAC with Individual Controls 120 l/hr Fresh Water Maker Water Heater Electric Head Bow Thruster
- Salesman's Notes
- Single-owner Vessel Contructed 2006 - Registered 2007 Captain Maintained Mechanical Retrofit 2010 New Teak 2010 Special Protection for Black Hull Turn-Key Ready
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- More Than Just A Brokerage Company Assisting Our Clients With: Brokerage • Advertising • Listings • Buying • Selling • Trades • Financing • Insurance Captains • Sea Trials • Surveys • Detailing • CE Certification • Global Transportation Electrical Power Conversions Licensed & Bonded