- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Custom Marine
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
- Teague custom marine 800hp racing engines with Teague drives
- 40hrs on rebuilds-all documentation
- Cockpit cover
- Custom Myco trailer with disk brakes available with or w/o boat
- Beam: 9' Max Draft: 3' 2" Displacement: 16,500lbs Engines: Teague Custom Marine HP: 800 Hours: 40 Fuel Tank: 306 Gallons
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 47' Lightning is the ultimate blend of performance and style. Fountain's top rated Lightning man-handles whitewater while you enjoy all the amenities of a luxury cruiser. Fountain’s technological advances add up to the fastest, safest, smoothest running boat in its class.
- Teague custom marine 800hp racing engines with Teague drives 40hrs on rebuilds-all documentation Cockpit cover Custom Myco trailer with disk brakes available with or w/o boat The 47’ comes with a carbon fiber monster dash with complete installation including Livorsi gauges, drive and tab indictors. A single switch on the throttle trims all three engines. On the dash in the WOT position are independent drive and tab switches as well as one switch that controls both tabs and one that controls all three drives. This boat is equipped with (3) 800 hp engines with 40 hours on each supercharged engine. The 47' comes complete with newly styled drop down bolster seats and an ergonomic cockpit configuration. Boat comes with a triple axel $30,000 Myco Trailer. Please call today to schedule an appointment to see this showroom condition boat. This boat is a two boat owner and must be seen to appreciate. Any and all reasonable offers considered.
- Standard Equipment
- Anchor locker, recessed in foredeck Anchor with mounting bracket in bow locker Batteries, (3) in heavy duty with jumper cables and receptacle (2) Bilge blowers Blower, exhaust for head Cabin, customized Carpeting, cockpit, customized w/embroidered Fountain logo Dash with monster gauges; carbon fiber, including carbon fiber glovebox lid and surround, color coordinated throttles, gauge rims, bezels, wheel hub & steering wheel Fire extinguisher, automatic Battery switches, three, parallel, explosion proof Bilge pumps, two, 12 volt DC, 1200 GPH automatic/manual pump Bow lights, pop-up with deck bezels Carbon monoxide detector, cabin Cockpit billet accents include: seat legs, cockpit rails, speaker covers, & step pads Depth gauge Graphics, standard selection Head, electric flush w/holding tank & dockside pump-out Cockpit cover, form fitted including windshield, upgraded material Engine compartment w/lighting & motorized hatch w/custom logo Fresh water flush Galley sink, 2 burner electric stove, refrigerator, hot & cold water pressure system Hand laid composite hull and deck manufactured w/multi-directional fiberglass, w/high density coring and Interplastic vinyl ester resin and w/hull and deck laminated, thru-bolted, screwed and sealed together w/heavy duty marine sealant/adhesive Horns, electric Shore power w/20 amp charger 120V Cockpit seating, 4 bolsters with rear bench or 6 bolsters Engine room billet accents includes: battery box w/ chrome engraved step pad, fender holders, hatch rams, water fills (blue only), trim pump caps, motor well panel, sea strainer, & drive line cover Hour meter Rails, bow and stern, 316L stainless steel, thru-bolted Refrigerator in wet bar, 115/12V Super ventilated positive lift hull Drink holders, cockpit and cabin Fuel filters, three w/water separators Instrumentation, heavy duty Livorsi gauges w/integrated warning lights, GPS speedometer, Screen Display - Vessel View Rubrail with stainless steel insert Satellite radio, Sirius or XM Fuel tanks, heavy duty, 3/16" thick aluminum; foamed, glassed and bolted in position w/stainless steel pickups, 340 gallon total capacity Hot water heater, 11 gallons Slimline cleats, pop-up with deck bezels Steering, heavy duty hydraulic, offshore hi-performance w/dual pumps, tie bar, external Stereo, marine AM/FM/CD w/six marine speakers, 1 subwoofer, and 1 amplifier, ipod port Fuel vapor detector Sun deck, upholstered over engine hatch w/bolt logo Swim ladder, fold down off transom w/integral fiberglass cover Throttles, billet race w/trim switch for drives Propellers, stainless steel to match engine and drive package Trim indicators, mechanical for drives and tabs Windshield frame, powder coated Sea strainers Windshield, wrap around Trim tabs, heavy duty hydraulic, offshore hi-performance
- Radio CD Player Cockpit speakers
- Electrical System
- Electrical bilge pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.