- 86 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
2008 86' Azimut Motor Yacht with twin inboard MTU's
Full MTU Extended Warranties!
- Opening roof Creston master portable control. Full audio and video system including IPod Docking station with a portable master control Apple TV, SAT TV, CCTC, 42” flat screen HD T, X-Box 360. Three couches, Two ottomans Adjustable & expandable main salon table.
- Miele Washer / Dryer Miele Three tier dishwasher Miele 4 burner stove top Miele Combo Oven – new in 2010 Frigamar Refrigerator and Freezer – keel cooled In-sink Garbage Disposal – new in 2010 Pantry area for additional storage; Full complement of china, silverware, glassware, stemware for 10. Audio and video system Iron Label Maker
- Crew Galley / Mess Equipment
- Compresso Coffee maker Espresso maker Cuisinart Blender
- Master Stateroom
- One VIP with en-suite Head and Shower Audio Video system includes DVD, Tuner, and SAT TV
- VIP Stateroom
- One VIP with en-suite Head and Shower. Audio Video system includes: IPod docking station, DVD, Tuner, SAT TV.
- Two Crew cabins with separate Head and Shower.
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Main Engines MTU-91, 2000 horsepower Gearboxes for Main Engines: ZF Drive: Hamilton Jet 571 with back up modes and use of auxiliary oil pumps. These are integrated with the MTU Blue Line Air Conditioning: Cruise air – 2 modulating systems. 1-traditional Extended care warranty
- Electrical System
- A/SEA Power shore power converters Toshiba Frequency and soft start drives for air conditioners and engine room exhaust fans 2 -50 Amp shore power cords - bow and stern hooks ups 6-Master Volt Battery chargers 4 MTU Batteries new 2012 4 Main engine Starting Batteries new 2012 2 Bow Thruster Batteries new 2012 Gel Exide main Service Batteries 880 Ah Two Emergency Batteries Two 12 volt batteries one for each Generator Two Hamilton Batteries new in 2013 Cable TV hookup
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Communication Systems: Panasonic internal phone system Ethernet connections throughout the yacht Wireless throughout the yacht Globe Surfer ATT; Sim Card and Wi-Fi inter net connections Iridium Sat Phone Sim card type cell phone Icom VHF Dockside phone hookup connections bow and stern Navigation Systems: Radar: Furuno Furuno Nav net navigation system Hatteland monitor Vei monitor Vei navigation computer w Max Sea Charts Dell main server computer Built in Vei mouse control Logitech wireless keyboard and wireless computing key board Gyrocompass: Magnetic Compass: Polare Automatic Pilot: Simrad AP25 GPS: Furuno Gps/Waas Navigator Furuno RD-30
- Audio & Visual
- FLIR mariner, bow area (2) Panasonic CCTV cameras Crestron Audio and video system (2) Linn Receivers for the main salon and master cabin (6) Nad receivers guest, aft deck and crew area’s (2) Main remotes: master cabin and main salon (5) universal remotes (1) TMPX remote Apple TV X-BOX 360 (4) I-POD docking stations Aft Deck Sunbrite flat screen TV NEC 42 Flat screen TV master and main saloon (4) 18” Samsung HDTV guest and galley
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass System: electric hydraulic Capstans: 2 Anchors: 1 S.S Bruce, 1 Galvanized Anchor Chain: 250 ‘galv chain Boarding ladders: 1 marquip stair, 1 marquip boarding ladder, 1 swim ladder. Passerelle port side of the stern. Showers on deck: 2 one on the bow and one on the stern Bar Sink Built in Electric Grill (Never been Used) Deck Fridge Two Outdoor Outlets
- Security / Safety / Fire Fighting
- Security Equipment: Panasonic CCTV Key locking Fire Fighting Equipment: BSCO FM200; Auto/Manual Engine Room Fire Clean Agent Supression System. 1-5 KG Portable Extinguisher Engine Room 4 -2.5 KG Portable Extinguishers 4-2 KG Portable Extinguishers 4-1KG Portable Extinguisher 220 V Gianneschi Fire Pump 24V Gianneschi Bilge Pump Back Up Fire Pump Fire Hose and Hook Up Aft Deck and Forward Bow Locker Safety:Nat GPIRB- new Battery and tested 2012 Throwable Life ring Chrome Bell EV 6 Man Life rafts (2) inspected 2012 Orange type I USA Adult life jackets (20) International Adult type I life jackets (10) Youth sport life vests assorted sizes (10) . Adult sport life vests assorted sizes (12) Baby Size life jackets (2) One throwable square cushion for tender Flare gun with flares First aid kit Gianneschi 24V Bilge Pump Bilge Pump Valve on the Starboard Main Engine Hand Pump in Engine Room and Forward Anchor Locker
- Tenders & Toys
- Williams/Novraina Jet Boat
- Upgrades & Improvements
- Generator 2000 hour service 5/2013 New UPS Battery top unit 7/2013 Prop speed box 5/16/2012 New the PLC battery converter 5/7/2012 New bow thruster, starting batteries changed from deep cell to AGM batteries 5/7/2012 New MTU batteries 4/25/2012 New seals for the swim platform pivot pins 4/25/2012 New hydraulic blocks swim platform 4/23/2012 New navigation Hatteland monitor 4/23/2012 New Deck fridge compressor. 4/1/2012 New hull paint 4/1/2012 New bullwork paint 12/1/2011 Non skid the brow 12/1/2011 Non skid for deck area 12/1/2011 New paint on engine room floor boards 10/1/2011 New aft deck cushions, including the outdoor settee area 8/1/2011 Prop speed the raw water sea chest 8/1/2011 New teak steps and risers forward 5/11/2011 New hard drive on starboard VEI navigation computer 5/11/2011 New hard drive for the CCTV 5/1/2011 New amplifier for aft deck area speakers 4/1/2011 New main salon carpet 3/1/2011 Protective wrappings to hydraulic fittings in the engine room 1/1/2011 New master cabin custom hull windows 1/1/2011 Fresh water tank recoated 12/1/2010 Added Led lights to galley and the galley pantry 11/1/2010 New ups battery top unit 5/6/2010 1000 hour service MTU 12/1/2009 Lengthened the sponson rub rails 7/1/2009 New bow cushions 3/1/2009 Additional entry further forward towards midship 11/1/2008 New Salt water Plumbing throughout; Warranty
- Engineering Upgrades & Improvements
- 1/1/2011 New additional air conditioning ducting to the crew, galley and main saloon under the helm area air handle 2/1/2011 Main salon air conditioner compressor unit 8/1/2011 Replaced the flanges to the raw water strainers 7/1/2010 Crew area air conditioner air compressor unit 7/1/2010 Raw water engine room supply cleaned out the tubing and replaced all the center flanges 7/1/2010 Replaced the hydraulic lines and fitting to the locking pins to the swim platform using marine grade 316 s.s. 4/1/2010 New A/C pump 3/1/2008 reconfigured the passive intakes in the engine room 3/1/2008 Additional drainage in the swim platform
- The port side of the vessel was struck while at the dock. The damage was completely repaired and painted and the entire process was supervised by the insurance companies and appointed surveyors. The repairs were done by Rolle Marine in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.