- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$5,000 PRICE REDUCTION - 2/3/2014
BEAUTIFUL VINTAGE HATTERAS MOTOR YACHT
This vessel was originally a fresh water boat.
Meticulously cared for by knowledgeable owner of 12 years.
Only 1662 original hours on mains.
Professionally maintained and serviced on a weekly schedule.
All records available.
This vessel shows and runs like new !!
This is a MUST SEE for the 40 foot Motor Yacht buyer.
- Accommodations Overview
- This nicely sized Double Cabin Motor Yacht features a two stateroom / two head layout and will sleep (5). The Master Stateroom is aft with private en-suite Head with separate shower. The Guest Stateroom is forward. The Guest / Day Head has a separate shower and can be accessed directly from the Guest Stateroom or companionway. Large Salon / Dinette and full Galley provide all amenities for cruising. Teak interior. Neutral interior décor. Custom window treatments – NEW. 6’ 5” to 7’ Headroom.
- Salon / Dinette
- (2) Large cream upholstered L-shaped sofas with extensive storage under seating. Table to starboard for dining or entertaining. Bar cabinet with ice maker - 2009. Hitachi 25” flat screen TV – NEW 2011. Clarion FM stereo with CD – NEW 2012. ICOM M-120 VHF radio. Shakespeare TV antenna controller. Barometer and Clock. Accented mirrored wall. Carpeting. Mini blinds and draperies – NEW 2010. Lunair digital air conditioning controls. 6' 5" Headroom.
- Galley is down to port. Norcold full-size refrigerator with freezer. Roper (2) burner electric stove top. Sharp Carousel convection /microwave oven. Black and Decker toaster oven. Countertop with built-in storage. Large stainless steel sink with single-lever faucet. Culligan reverse osmosis purification system with separate faucet. Abundant storage, drawers and cabinets. Exhaust fan. 7' Headroom.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is aft with en-suite Head with separate shower. Centerline queen berth. (2) Built-in nightstands with storage. (2) Adjustable reading lights with shades. Starboard side dresser with (6) drawers. Large cedar-lined hanging locker to starboard. Port side dresser with (6) drawers. Carpeting. Custom draperies and valances – NEW 2010. Custom mirrors at aft bulkhead and above dressers – NEW 2010. Samsung 15” flat screen TV. Lunair digital air conditioning controls. 6' 5" Headroom. Privacy door. Master En-Suite Head Vacu-flush marine toilet. Large vanity with countertop, integrated sink and storage below. Additional storage. Large mirror. Towel rack. Separate stall shower with shower wand, towel rack, integrated soap dish and bi-fold door. Privacy door.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is forward. V-berth with storage beneath plus upper bunk on the port side. (2) Large built-in drawers to starboard with shelf above. Teak hanging locker. Reading lights. Air conditioning. Escape hatch with cover. Carpeting. Privacy door. Direct access to Guest Head.
- Guest / Day Head
- The Guest / Day Head is forward to starboard with private access from the Guest Stateroom and from the companionway. Vacu-flush marine toilet. Large vanity with countertop, integrated sink and storage below. (2) Large storage cabinets. Large mirror. Towel rack. Separate stall shower with shower wand, towel rack, overhead lighting and bi-fold door. Privacy doors.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- NorthStar 951X GPS / Chart Plotter – Upgraded and updated – 2012. Robertson Simrad AP20 Auto Pilot. Furuno 48 Mile Radar. Autohelm wind Indicator. Autohelm Tri Data. ICOM M-120 VHF Radio. Ritchie Compass. Windlass Controls. Telephone/ CATV Inlet.
- Onan 8kW Generator with sound shield – 1604 hours – serviced 12/11/12. (2) 8D Batteries. Prosafe FS60 Galvanic Isolator. (3) Battery switches. Battery boxes replaced 2010. Dytek battery charger. S.V.S. Voltage monitor. 12/ 110/ 220 Electrical systems. 30 and 50amp Power cords.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Radar arch. Full Flybridge enclosure – NEW 2011. Flybridge Helm console with cover. Flybridge Captain’s Helm seat. Flybridge port, starboard and aft seating. Flybridge storage lockers. Flybridge carpeting. Flybridge speakers. Steps down from Flybridge to Aft Deck. Aft Deck hard top. Aft Deck wet bar with sink, ice chest and storage. Dunnage box with cushion on Aft Deck. Aft Deck carpeting. 50’ Rescue line bag on Aft Deck. Galley Maid electric windlass with controls. Danforth anchor. Fortress anchor. (4) Fender holders. Throw life ring. (6) 45’ Cruising lines. Bell. ACR Spotlight – NEW 2010. Bow pulpit with stainless steel chute. Stainless steel hand rails. Fiberglass decks. Fiberglass swim platform with ladder. Forward windshield cover. Weaver davits. Outboard motor mount. Marquipt side boarding mounts. Side boarding ladder. Marquipt 2-step ladder. All window frames have been serviced and painted 2011. Port and starboard Aft Deck dodger boards redone 2011. Bottom painted 2012.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 375hp Caterpillar 3208 engines with 1662 hours. Full engine service 12/11/12 – 20 hours on machinery since service. Heat exchanger and after coolers serviced 12/2011. (2) Lunair air conditioning systems with reverse cycle, (3) air handlers and digital controls in the Salon and Master Stateroom. Hot water heater – 2009. (2) Vacu-flush marine toilets with holding tank. Kidde Fireboy automatic fire protection system. (5) Hand-held fire extinguishers. Racor fuel filters. Custom stainless steel exhaust risers. Glendinning synchronizers. Fiberglass fuel tanks. (5) Automatic bilge pumps. Trim tabs. Set of spare propellers. Engine Room access through Salon sole.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229