- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- (3) 4-stroke motors
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Reel Time is being offered for the first time. She is loaded with factory options and seriously for sale. Generator, air, underwater camera and lights, KVH Sat TV, thruster, and much more. Engines just serviced and boat recently detailed. Maintained by a knowledgable owner. Lift kept and in immaculate condition.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Main Cabin features a dinette area with booth-style seating at a height-adjustable teak table, which converts to sleep two. The king-size forward vee berth has shelves and a curtain for privacy. A mid-cabin sleeping area comfortably accomodates two. Teak-tambour-enclosed cabinetry provides plenty of storage. The Galley includes Corian counters, freezer and refrigerator drawers, an electric 2-burner stove top, a deep divided stainless sink and a microwave oven. A fully enclosed and ventilated head has a lighted vanity, a VacuFlush head, Corian counters and a shower. The Helm has Grady-White’s electromechanically controlled electronics cabinets, a chart-storage area and a fully adjustable captain’s helm seat. The helm area has surround seating with a slide-away side table, plenty of rod storage and is covered by a standard molded hard-top. The fishing equipment includes a cavernous 269-quart refrigerator/freezer fishbox in the aft deck. Other cold storage is in an aft-facing 55-quart refrigerator/freezer box. Both boxes drain overboard and are cooled by coils in the foam-filled walls. The cockpit also offers a raw-water washdown, under-gunwale storage racks and a transom shower and door. The rigging station includes a fresh water sink, insulated bait box, lockable tackle drawers and a 48-gallon live well.
- Main Cabin
- Teak and holly floors Reverse cycle air conditioning Aft double berth with mattress U-shaped dinette with adjustable teak table/converts to berth Lockable sliding cabin door with separate screen door Skylight Teak cedar-lined pull-out hanging locker
- Enclosed ventilated head with curtained shower & teak floor drain cover VacuFlush toilet with 18 gallon holding tank Corian counter with sink & storage below
- Galley and Laundry
- Galley : 11- Gallon hot water heater 2-Burner concealed Kenyon glasstop stove Tappan convection microwave oven U-Line refrigerator drawer U-Line freezer drawer with icemaker Corian counter with stainless steel sink
- Electronics / Navigation
- Helm: Furuno RD-30 depth/speed/log Furuno Nav-Net 48 mile radar/plotter/fish finder Standard Horizon Quantum GX2360S VHF radio with hailer Kenwood Sirius satellite radio with helm mounted remote KVH M3 Tracvision satellite T.V. 15” Sharp Aquos LCD T.V. (cabin) Toshiba DVD player (cabin) Underwater video camera Ritchie compass Furuno GP27 GPS Nautamatic autopilot ACT model RLB-35 EPIRB mounted on hardtop in canister with hydrostatic release Electronics are housed in a concealed box at the helm which opens & closes to protect equipment
- Total Power: 3 x 250HP = 750hp Cruising Speed: 31 @4500 rpm Max Speed: 42
- Fuel: 370 Fresh Water: 65
- Boat Deck: Underwater lights Bow pulpit with anchor roller Bow rail Navigation and anchor lights Hardtop with storage net, recessed spreader lights, stereo speakers and 2 acrylic bomar hatches Electric windshield vent 3 –Variable speed windshield wipers with washer Teleflex electronic engine controls Seastar hydraulic steering with power assist Fold away aft bench seat with cover Pompanette Platinum Folding transom boarding ladder, rod racks, P & S under gunwhale 2 – Bomar acrylic hatches in foredeck U-shaped helm area seating Remote mounted generator and A/C sea cock handle 2- automatic bilge pumps Bilge blowers 110 Volt & 12 Volt accessory receptacles in helm area Sea strainers and sea cocks Cruisair 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning 4-Sided isinglass & canvas helm enclosure Go-light remote controlled spotlight Dual Ongaro electric horns Delta anchor with chain & rope Lewmar windlass with remote switches at helm & foredeck Lewmar 6 h.p. electric bow thruster Cockpit and helm deck courtesy lights Yamaha fuel/water separator filters Transom fender rack Fuel shut-off valves Bennett trim tabs Windsheild cover Full cockpit cover Bottom paint ( March 2013)
- Electrical System
- 8 kW Fishcher-Panda diesel generator ( approx. 35 hrs ) in sound shield with 23 gallon diesel fuel tank T.V. & telephone hookup 120 Volt (AC) 12 Volt (DC) 5 – 12 Volt batteries 1 – 12 Volt automatic battery charger (ship’s batteries) 1 – 12 Volt automatic battery charger dedicated to bow thruster battery 2 – 120V, 30 amp dockside electrical cables and galvanic isolator 3 – Battery isolation switches
- Fishing Equipment
- Rupp single spreader outriggers 6 – Rod holders in cockpit 6 – Rod storage racks below gunwale 48 –Gallon livewell Rigging station with F/W sink, faucet & insulated bait box 291-Quart refrigerator/freezer fish box with digitally controlled thermostat & overboard drain Cockpit coaming bolster 12 – Storage rod holders mounted to hardtop 4 – Rod storage rack under hardtop Fresh & saltwater washdowns Transom gate Transom cutting board & bait prep tray 6- Rod storage racks over aft berth area
- Reel Time is being offered for the first time. She is loaded with factory options and seriously for sale. Generator, air, underwater camera and lights, KVH Sat TV, thruster, and much more. Engines just serviced and boat recently detailed. Maintained by a knowledgable owner. Lift kept and in immaculate condition.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.