- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of the very popular and practical Catalina 320's that is both comfortable and sails extremely well.
This boat is very well set up and equipped for extended cruising or just enjoying her on the bays.
In 2012 new electronics totaling $22,000 were professionally installed. The owner is moving overseas and is ready to turn this boat over to you for years of enjoyment.
- This is an exceptionally well equipped Catalina 320 that must be seriously considered if you are looking for a boat in this size that can be comfortably cruised, lived aboard and day sailed.
- This popular and proven Catalina design features a two berth cabin layout with private v-berth in the bow and additional private berth aft. The salon area features the comfortable Catalina interior cushion selection. Throughout the cabin is excellent ventilation with many opening ports that also give a very bright atmosphere with lots of natural light. Cabin window curtains for privacy and screens for each hatch are included. A spacious and well laid out main salon has great seating around the starboard side dining table which drops to become additional berthing if need be. A settee on the port side provides seating for two and doubles for the nav station seat. The main focal point below decks is the spacious main salon and generous u-shaped galley. It all compliments a comfortable and very functional spacious cockpit layout for this cruiser. The walk thru transom equipped with a wide folding ladder makes swimming and dinghy access a breeze. The Catalina 320 features a single wet-head design with hot and cold pressure shower/faucet combination. The 20 gallon holding tank and 6 gallon hot water heater are other great features. The shower drain also has separate 12v shower sump pump for grey water.
- Raymarine X5 Helm Pilot and P70 Control Head (New 2012) Garmin GPS Map 542 w/ G2 #D Maps of Florida & Bahamas( New 2012) Standard Horizon GX2100 VHF W/ DSC and AIS receiver and mast mounted aerial (New 2012) Furuno F150 DSW Depth/Speed/Wind package (New 2012) All electronics networked via Nmea 2K Handheld VHF (New 2012) Raytheon Radar mounted on pole (not operational) Danforth 5" compass Wirie AP five mile antenna (New 2012) Fusion ip-600 iPod stereo & four large box speakers (New 2012)
- Apollo 3.5 Kw DIESEL GENERATOR, fresh water cooled, in "hush box" 90 hours Three 4D wet cell batteries 80 Amp alternator (rebuilt 2012) True Charge two battery charger 40 Amp (New 2012) Masterlink battery monitor (New 2012) 10 Watt solar panel & controller (New 2012) 1000 watt inverter (New 2012)
- 12,000 BTU Marineair cool & heat w/ digital control (New pump 2012) Village Marine MPW400 WATERMAKER; 16.6 gallons per hour. NOT verified as operational Maxwell 55 electric windlass Electric and manual bilge pumps 6 gallon hot water tank 10 # aluminum propane tank in vented locker 5 HP Mariner outboard motor on stern rail mount
- DECK & HULL
- Walk through transom Fold down swim / boarding ladder Pedestal mounted steering Bow pulpit & stern rail Double lifelines w/ side boarding gates Stainless steel single anchor roller on bow 35# Danforth anchor w/40' chain & 200' rode 25# Delta anchoe w/chain and 300' rode 22# Danforth anchor w/chain and 200' rode Dingy Davits Bimini w/four bows Dodger (tattered) Cockpit cushions Teak folding cockpit table Magma party size stainless steel propane grill Fenders Dock lines Five life jackets Rod holder Boaun's chair
- SAILS & RIGGING
- Full batten main w/ three reefs; main halyard new 2009 Mainsail cover 150% genoa new 2008 and sun cover restiches in 2012 Hood genoa furler Two #44 ST Lewmar 2 speed Two #30 ST Lewmar 2 speed Six sheet stoppers Harken traveler (New sheets 2012) Spinnaker halyard new 2009 Rod vang Forespar adjustable whisker pole
- Two burner propane stove w/ oven Adler Barbour refrigeration LARGE 5.8 cubic feet refrigerated box Double stainless steel sink Hot & cold pressure water Plenty of storage Overhead dish rack Halogen lighting
- Marine head Macerator Holding tank Hand held shower head Vanity w/ storage 12V shower sump pump Sink Opening port for ventilation
- 9' Saturn dingy new 2009 but already quite tattered separately available Full tool kit Spae injectors, fuel pump, impellers, Raycor & oil filters Fishing gear Snorkel gear Emergency tiller Waterproof binoculars
- 2012 Standing rigging professionally inspected and tuned New head macerator and all new hoses 2011 Professional blister repair, new cutlass bearing, keel bolt torqueing and bottom painted w/anti-fouling paint (Total cost $3000 ) Whalegusher manual bilge pump rebuilt New holding tank installed New Raytheon ST 60 retractable depth transducer New electric bilge pump 2010 Serviced air conditioner and installed new pump New thermostat, temperature gauge, sender and buzzer New exhaust mixer, manifold, heat exchanger and rubber boots 2009 New main halyard, spreader boots, topping lift fairlead Installed third reefing line Installed whisker pole bracket New refrigerator fan New Raycor assembly Rebuilt head New starboard lifelines & midship stanchion Engine oil and filters replaced every 100 hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact: Joe Weber Cell: 941-224-9661 Office; 941-756-7987