- 40 (ft.) 11 (in.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Perkins M50
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
This boat has just returned from wintering in the Caribbean. The current owners have decided they would like to move up to a larger boat to continue their cruising plans. They are the second owners and have enjoyed the boat since 2004. The boat is in fantastic condition and has many additional upgrades making her an offshore ready cruising boat. This boat has 2 refrigeration units, one for freezing, powered only by 3 x 130 watt solar panels, a new roller furling mainsail in 2010 and a new 150% cruising Genoa in 2012. The power plant is a 50hp Perkins M50 with only 1750 hours and very well maintained with all records.This is a must see if you are looking for a very capable cruising boat that is ready to go.
- Forward Head - One piece molded head compartment - USCG approved marine head and holding tank - Sink with stainless towel bar - Hot and cold pressure water - Hand held shower - Electric shower sump pump - Storage cupboards - Mirror - Lewmar trimline opening hatch 18" x l2" - Roller blind - Fixed portlight - Opening port in coachhouse - Halogen lighting Owner's Cabin Forward - Double pullman berth to starboard - Shelves along hull side - 2 large drawers under berth - Settee to port - Hanging locker - Lewmar trimline opening hatch 20" x 15" - Roller blind - 2 Lewmar opening ports in coachroof with blinds - 2 fixed ports in hull - Dorade ventilator - Halogen lighting - Reading light Main Salon - U-shaped settee with Salon table with storage in center (Table folds down to form double berth) - Lockers and bottle storage along hull side - Handrail along coaming - Fixed hull port - Lewmar opening port 23" x 5" - Lewmar trimline opening hatch overhead 20" x 15" - Roller blinds - Halogen lighting overhead - Reading lamps The Galley has a 3 burner propane stove with oven and ss protection bar - Double SS sinks with hot and cold pressure water - Carving board fillers for sinks - Sea water foot pump with ice box drain system plumbed - Dish drainage locker - Insulated icebox with two baskets 6 cubic foot - 1x12 volt refrigerator in front loading compartment - 1x12 volt freezer in top loading compartment - Roll out grocery storage compartment - Trash can - Dust collection pan built into cockpit sole - Handrail on coaming - Fixed hull port - Lewmar opening port 12" x 5" - Lewmar trimline opening hatch 10 " x 10" - Roller blind - Halogen lighting - Neon light over working space - Curved portlight to cockpit Navigation Station and Salon - Large hanging locker - Forward facing chart table - Drawer and locker under table - Locker in chart table seat - Book rack and shelf - Hinged panel for electronics installation - Hinged multi function 12 volt electrical control panel - Fixed port in hull - Lewmar opening port 23" x 5", - Red - white night light - Handrail on coaming - Aft Head to Port - One piece molded head compartment - USCG approved marine head and 12 gal holding tank - Electric shower sump pump - Sink with stainless steel towel bar - Hot and cold pressure water - Hand held shower - Storage cupboards - Mirror - Lewmar 12" x 5" opening port with blind - Halogen lighting Aft Cabins - Double berth - Hanging locker - Storage lockers - Engine access panel - Lewmar trimline opening hatch 10" x 10" - 2 Lewmar opening ports 12" x 5" - One fixed portlight to cockpit - Blinds on hatches and ports.
- This second generation Oceanis is designed to provide her owners with plenty of cruising performance and comfort, blended with safety and true ease of handling. Her fin keel with bulb has a low center of gravity which allows her to sail efficiently on all points of sail while providing excellent stability. The large diameter, leather sheathed wheel, coupled to a counter-balanced rudder, provides precise and easy steerage under sail or when maneuvering under power in tight quarters. Application of Beneteau's patented Watershield System in the hull laminate provides protection against osmotic blistering. And by using a structural grid system in the hull, stiffness is ensured as well as correct rig and keel load distribution. In the interior, open spaces, fixed hull ports and skylights, many opening ports and hatches, provide an abundance of light and air. The galley is close at hand both to the cockpit and the salon so the chef is never far from the rest of the crew, and is very safe in a heavy seaway. The Oceanis 400 cockpit is a mastery of ergonomic design, giving plenty of elbow room to the largest of crews, whether underway or socializing around the cockpit table at the end of the day. High coamings provide plenty of back support and security for the crew. Genoa tracks and turning blocks are placed on the cabin top as is the mainsheet traveller. This positioning improves the sheeting angle of the genoa and enhances upwind performance. It also clears the side decks making them safer to use. The double spreader, furling mast has discontinuous rigging and forward lower shrouds. The furling mainsail is controlled by an inhaul and an outhaul line led aft to the maneuvering winch. All lines running aft from the mast to the cockpit are covered by a deck cowling. Genoa sheets and maneuvering lines are controlled by large self-tailing winches, and are used standing rather than sitting, making it easier for the crew. Rope tails are stored using tiebacks affixed to the coachroof. Lifeline gates are at maximum beam where they are most accessible. The anchor locker contains a electric anchor windlass. The stemhead has two anchor rollers, one of which tilts and is balanced forward to allow easier lowering of the anchor. This is the single aft cabin version with two heads and owners cabin forward with a pullman double berth. .
- Sails and rigging
- 2010 Isomat Roller furling mainsail New 150% roller reefing Genoa Profurl roller furling 1 Lewmar electric winch in cockpit 3 Self tailing winches in cockpit All lines to cockpit mast and rigging - Anodized aluminum mast and boom - Double aft swept spreaders - In-mast mainsail furler - Genoa furler with drum recessed below deck - Mast step with halyard turning blocks - Anchorlight - Steaming light Standing Rigging - Stainless steel discontinuous rigging - Forestay - 2 backstays - 2 upper shrouds - 2 forward lower shrouds - 2 aft lower shrouds Running Rigging - Main halyard - Genoa halyard - Genoa sheets - Mainsheet - Main topping lift - Traveler control lines - Furler control line - Mainsail furling control lines Sails - Furling mainsail - 150% furling genoa with UV strip
- Autohelm ST 6000 E-80 Raymarine chart plotter Pathfinder RL70 Color radar B&G wind & depth. Speed logs with repeater at Helm and on coachroof in cockpit Plastimo Olympic 135 compass Icom 422 VHF with Command mic at helm ASI 650 Raymarine transponder Power cell phone booster Globalfix I-pro EPIRB 2012 Stereo
- Equipment List
- Oceanis 400 Specifications - Standard Equipment Deck Fittings - Anodized aluminum stemhead fitting with 2 rollers, one tilting - Anodized aluminum toerails - 4 anodized aluminum mooring cleats - 4 roller fairleads, aft and amidships - Aft anchor roller to port - SS bow pulpit with red-green navigation light - SS two part stern pushpit with removable lifeline, horseshoe buoy support and flagstaff holder - 24" stainless steel stanchions - Double SS lifelines with gates port and starboard - Self draining anchor locker with anchor rode eyestrap - Electric Cayman windlass recessed in anchor locker - 2 handrails on coachroof - Halyards and maneuvering lines led aft to cockpit under a deck cowling - 7 spinlock stoppers for halyards and maneuvering lines - 4 x 6", aluminum anodized cleats - 2 x 30CST maneuvering winches - 2 x 48CST genoa sheet winches 1 of which is electric - Mainsheet traveler on coachroof with adjusting lines - Coachhouse mounted genoa tracks with cars - 2 genoa sheet turning blocks on coachhouse - 2 sail and liferaft storage lockers in cockpit - Lazarette locker with access to steering quadrant - Teak slats on cockpit seating - Aft swim platform access door in transom - SS swim ladder with teak steps and hand hold - 2 equipment lockers in swim platform - Stern light on transom - Transom fender - Cockpit table - steering pedestal with: 2 folding leaves,table light insulated icebox with drain, hand hold, leather covered wheel, glassholder on pedestal, compass, engine instrument panel, single lever engine control panel for electronics - Stern pulpit seat with custom cushions.- Plexiglas hatch boards with vent - Aluminum hatch board frame - Fiberglass engine cover with molded wood steps and nonskid on treads - Engine access 2 handrails - Accumulator on pressure water system - Rigid water tanks 140 gallons - Shower at transom Electrical - 24 Function 12 volt electrical panel - Pressure water pump - Electric bilge pump - Accumulator tank on pressure water system - Water heater 12 gallons - Winch handles - Owner's manual - Spare parts kit
- Engine Equipment - Perkins 50 Prima engine -1750 hours- Engine compartment insulation - Fuel capacity 41 gallons - Fuel gauge - Hourmeter - Tachometer - Engine alarms - Balmar 100amp alternater Battery Inverter/charger 110V- Freedom 2000 40 amps 1 x 85 amp starter battery 2 x 4D 200 amp house batteries
- Additional Inclusions
- 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning 3.5 gph Katadyn Watermaker EPIRB 50ft shore power cord 3 x 130 watt Solar Panels with 25amp Controller C-Cushions waterproof cockpit cushions Bimini with side curtains Dodger Sun shades Cockpit shower Cockpit table with custom blue LED lights Docklines Fenders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.