The Cal 31 has perhaps the most spacious and attractive interior of boats of this size and price range. Fast, fun and in great condition. This popular design is still winning races and is great for those long weekends or Island cruises. Bimini, Dodger, Stack pack main sail and lots more. Come take a look.
- Ballast: 3600 Displacement: 9,170
- Total Power: 16 hp Cruising Speed: 5.5 Max Speed: 6.5
- Fuel: 20 Fresh Water: 56 Holding: 8
- Vberth forward followed by the head, next is the main cabin with port and starboard settees and lots of storage. The nav-station and galley are aft in the main cabin.
- Frigiboat keel cooled refrigeration Hiller 2 burner stove w/oven Hot & cold pressure water SS sink
- Navman depth-sounder Navman wind GPS chartplotter Alpeco VHF Ritchee compass Interphase sonar Am/Fm MP3 CD player
- 2 house batteries new 2012 1 engine start battery new 2012 Battery charger 30amp shore power AC and heat self contaianed unit 110v 12 volt lighting 12 volt select switch 12 volt panel
- Sails and Rigging
- New Quantum main sail New 130 genoa 120% genoa 105% jib Schaffer roller furling Mac-pak main sail system Spare mainsail
- Bimini Dodger Bow and stern rail Swim ladder Outboard motor mount Wide nonskid decks Very roomy cockpit Bruce anchor w/rode & chain Fenders Docklines boat hook Life jackets
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.