- 33 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 340-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 18-YEARS) LOW HOURS AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1990 WELLCRAFT 33 ST. TROPEZ IS A GREAT OPTION -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-cid 340-hp Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling) with only 503 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Canvas Package (Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top), 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower w/Battery Charger, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink, Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Hoist kept. Sale includes owners manuals.
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain, Hanging Storage Locker, Storage Underneath Berth, Port / Starboard Gunwale Storage, 12V Lighting on Forward Bulkhead Settee to Port (Converts to Berth) Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater (Not Connected) Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System
- (2) Batteries (NEW 2012) (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Forward Deck Fender Holders Transom Shower Cockpit Carpeting (Snap-in Snap-out) Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top) (1) Windshield Wiper Horn OWNERS MANUALS HOIST KEPT CURRENT OWNER OF 18-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.