- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This boat has been repowered from the factory in 2010 with 8.1 crusader engine. The lower unit has just been replaced may 2013. All electronics have been replaced in 2010. This boat is very clean and the bilge is as clean as a whistle as well. The boat is trailerable and yet tough enough to fish bluewater anywhere. The boat is a deep V bottom that will let her handle just about any conditions a sport fisherman faces. She is fast and agile, but with an incredibly soft entry - a combination that makes her truly a pleasure boat. Forward is a full sized cuddy cabin with v-berth makes for a possible weekender.
- Transom Fish Box Live Well Fishing Chair Custom Tackle Lockers 2 Helm Chairs Salt and Fresh Water Wash
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine GPS Chart Plotter/Radar/Depth Finder/ Sat Weather Sitex GPS Chart Plotter Icom VHF Standard VHF Simrad Auto Pilot Flo Scan Auto Helm Depth Finder AM/FM Stereo with Ipod New Speakers EPIRB Spot Light with Remote
- 30 Amp Shore Power 2 Batteries Battery Switch
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine was New and Installed by Carolina Classic Factory 2010 8.1L FWC Closed Cooling System Under 100 Hrs Lower Unit New May 2013 Duo Prop DPE Series Spare Prop
- Trim Tabs 6 Rod Holders in Gunnels 8 Rod Holders on Hard Top Fiberglass Hard Top w/ Electronics Box Full Enclosure Spreader Lights Dual Trumpet Horns Lee Jr Single Spreader Outriggers Racor Fuel Filters Swim Platform w/Ladder Coaming Pads Anchor w/600’ Line V-Bunk Sleeps 2 Head Storage Closet
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.