- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 2003 Albemarle 320 Express was custom ordered for the original and still current owner. The 440 Yanmars were not an option for this boat but were requested by the buyer and Albemarle agreed. This boat will cruise an honest 30 knots and top out at 34 knots. The boat has been extremely well maintained with all receipts and documentation.
- Sink with hot and cold freshwater Whirlpool microwave Isotherm Refrigerator
- V-berth forward that doubles as a dinette Overhead bunks for a total of 4 berths Enclosed head with hand held shower Electric flush head with holding tank and macerator Heat and A/C
- Transom Door Transom fishbox Overflow fishbox in floor with macerator pump Cockpit coaming pads Release Marine rocket launcher Port and starboard tackle centers livewell in starboard tackle center Fresh and saltwater washdown in cockpit Marlin tower with full enclosure and upper controls Lee double spreader outriggers 10 rocket launchers on tower Release Marine helm and companion chairs Maxwell windlass bow pulpit with roller
- Electronics & Helm
- Lower helm electronics Garmin 2006C GPS color Chartplotter Garmin 5208 touch screen GPS plotter and Fishfinder Simrad AP11 autopilot Simrad 48 mile open array radar Icom IC M502 VHF Remote for Sony stereo CD player, head unit in cabin Tower Electronics Garmin 4208 GPS Chartplotter Fishfinder Simrad AP11 repeater for autopilot Icom M402 VHF Tachometers Throttles & Gears
- Westerbeke 5 KW generator 48 original hours 3 Batteries 30 Shore power
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440 HP Marine diesels x 2 1263 original hours Fireboy fire system Racor fuel filters Dripless shaft seals
- Broker's Comments
- With the 440 HP Yanmars this is like no other 32 Albemarle you have ever ridden! This boat has been meticulously maintained by the original owner with documentation to support all maintenance and upgrades. Bottom just painted so is truly ready for the season.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.