- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 XL
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Purchased new from Galati Yacht Sales, "Dottie K" is a very clean one-owner yacht. Her seasoned owner has maintained her with an open checkbook; the records are available for all service logs. She has enjoyed a lifetime of love and constant updates from her owner.
The "Dottie K" Cruisers 3375 Esprit is perfect for families or couples that want to move up into a wide-body cruiser. She is a sleek and well-proportioned family express cruiser whose stylish profile and wide-open interior attract more than a fair share of admiring glances. Built on a conventional modified-V hull with a wide beam and a well-flared bow, the Esprit provides a very comfortable ride. With a height of just 11 feet from water to radar arch, she has a streamlined, aerodynamic design that is particularly well suited to areas with low bridges.
Her extended swim platform with swim ladder provides the utmost safety for boarding/exiting the boat, both from/to the shore and from/to the water; a simply great place for watching events such as the July 4th fireworks; and a wonderfully useful space when participating in events such as the holiday-season's boat parades. In fact, the photograph of the cabin, starboard side, shows the "Dottie K" as a prize winner in a video on the TV screen. If the "Dottie K" could only talk, she'd reminisce about all those treasured times.
The bi-level cockpit seats eight. The cockpit includes a built-in wet bar, a facing aft settee and a removable table that converts to a sunpad or berth. Additional features include generous storage compartments, a well-arranged helm console with a curved instrument cluster, a sport arch, and a transom door. Engine room access is from the cockpit and is stand up between each engine for easy inspections.
Just offset to the port side, a large slider yields access to the comfortable cabin down below. Three steps down, the galley features an abundance of high-quality cabinetry and drawer storage, a circular stainless-steel sink, a refrigerator-freezer, a two-burner stove, a microwave, and a coffee maker. The head compartment, with Vacu-flush toilet, vanity, and separate shower, is also port-side, forward of the galley.
The master forward stateroom has a queen-size island berth with many special features, including a secret hiding place for the cockpit tabletop when it's not in use. The starboard-side amidship stateroom and the aft stateroom both provide very comfortable seating at removable tables, and both convert to double berths when needed. Ample storage for clothing and personal items is provided throughout.
Two large, translucent, overhead hatches scatter plenty of light. Separate covers allow the blocking of that light when you're sleeping in. Separate screens allow their opening for plenty of fresh air without any threat of bugs.
In summary, the "Dottie K" exterior is sleek and stylish and her interior is simple and elegant, with functional design and lots of storage everywhere. She's also been beautifully maintained and is in great shape. Lastly, she's cruise-ready - LOOK AT ALL OF THE "EXTRAS" LISTINGS FOR ITEMS YOU'LL GET ONLY ON THE "DOTTIE K". Grab some clothes, some food and drink and climb aboard.
- Features Norcold cabinet-height, dual-voltage (12/110), refrigerator with freezer IM Kenyon two-burner electric stove Samsung microwave oven Black & Decker coffeemaker Large, covered, stainless-steel sink with Moen faucet Clarion CD-player and AM/FM radio with 2 amid-cabin speakers and 2 cockpit speakers Window with blind Shelves in view (3) Under-shelf light fixture Plenty of storage and counter space Carpeting Centrally located, with direct, easy access via 3 carpeted steps from cockpit Extras Matched set of 8 premium-quality, dark-blue, rigid Rubbermaid large and small plates, bowls, and cups Matched set of 8 premium-quality, clear-plastic, weighted large glasses Matched set of Oneida silverware with carrier Light-blue cloth place mats Large supply of premium-quality, dark-blue paper napkins, both dinner-size and cocktail-size Osterizer blender Plastic mixing bowls (2) A variety of large and small cooking and serving utensils (excluding pots and pans) "Cozies" for beverage cans (4) Serving tray and baskets (2) Ashtrays (2) Dish dryer rack Ample supply of matching kitchen towels and mitts (pastel-colored, shell-patterned) with dedicated storage space Decorative shells Gripper pads on all in-cabinet shelves Various cleaning products and tools Paper-towel holder and supply Supply of coffee filters, aluminum foil, plastic wrap, plastic storage bags Sugar packets, salt-and-pepper shakers 8-gallon wastebasket with supply of plastic bags Small rug Spare set of carpeting (3 edged pieces) for stairs from cockpit Spare bulb for under-shelf light fixture Fire extinguisher
- Forward Stateroom
- Features Queen-size island berth with folding mattress (with dedicated, hidden, storage space underneath for the cockpit tabletop) Privacy curtain Carbon-monoxide detector/alarm #1 of 2 Large storage compartment under berth (containing all sheets, pillowcases, towels, and other cloth items in labeled boxes) Hanging locker Cabinet Sony Trinitron (14-inch) TV-VCR combo with remote control and antenna (on rotating stand occupying shelf on top of cabinet) Hatch with cover and screen Portholes with vinyl covers (2) Shelves in view (5) Built-in mirrors (2 large) Lights (2) Carpeting Extras 2 sets of custom-fitted sheets and king-size pillowcases (multi-colored, abstract pattern) with dedicated storage space in cabin King-size bed pillows (2) Decorative pillows (3) Nautical-patterned blanket Otto, the octopus (stuffed-toy mascot) Hangars in locker Artificial plant Basic office supplies Extra padded upholstery fabric (2 types, 1 roll each)
- Amidship Stateroom
- Features Facing, double, upholstered padded dinette seats Removable tabletop and support pipes Convertible double berth with upholstered pads and support pipes Storage space under forward seat Kohler air-conditioner/heater for entire cabin located under aft seat with wall-mounted controls Hatch with cover and screen Portholes (2) with blind Shelf in view Lights (2) Carpeting Extras 2 sets of custom-fitted sheets and standard-size pillowcases (seafoam-green-colored, shell and solid patterns) with dedicated storage space in cabin Table lamp Telephone Flashlight Throw rug (to protect carpeting if serving buffet on table) Small picture on wall Extra padded upholstery fabric (2 types, 1 roll each)
- Aft Stateroom
- Features U-shaped, large, upholstered padded seat Removable tabletop and support pipe Convertible double berth with upholstered pads and support pipes Privacy drape Carbon-monoxide detector/alarm #2 of 2 Door on wall opening to electrical (12/110) master control panel Complete set of boat documentation Hanging locker Drawers (2) Portholes with vinyl covers (2) Shelves in view (4) Built-in mirrors (4 large) Lights (2) Carpeting Extras 2 sets of custom-fitted sheets and standard-size pillowcases (peach-colored, shell and solid patterns) with dedicated storage space in cabin Hangars in locker Small picture on wall Professional-quality marine tool chest Complete service records for boat Complete inventory for boat Extra padded upholstery fabric (2 types, 1 roll each)
- Features Vacuflush head Macerator pump-out for holding tanks (with remotely located master switch) Sink with dual-use faucet Shower with curtain Built-in mirrors (2 large) Window with blind Shelf in view Extras Ample supply of matching bath towels and washcloths (seafoam-green-colored, solid-patterned) with dedicated storage space Gripper pads on in-cabinet shelves Shower bucket with liquid body soap and sponge Labeled, interlocking plastic containers with extensive First Aid supplies, basic female toiletries, basic male toiletries, sunscreens and bug repellents, and miscellaneous storage Large hand mirror and two-sided standing mirror Wastebasket on open shelf Small fan Hair dryer Seafoam-green-colored plastic drinking glass and soap dish Decorative fish (2) Decorative nautical mirror Small rug
- Features Crusader 350 XL engines (2) Kohler 4-kW generator (300 hr) Batteries (3), with 30-amp auto battery charger Gear shifts (2) Throttles (2) Compass Garmin 540 GPS/depth sounder Standard Horizon depth sounder Standard Horizon VHF radio Engine-fume detector/alarm Tilt steering wheel Canvas cover (including camper top) Vinyl, padded seating throughout Extensive seating, including double adjustable seat for captain, double curved seat opposite captain's, and facing double seating aft Removable tabletop and support pipes for aft (with dedicated, hidden storage space for the tabletop in the cabin) Convertible double berth in aft with folding sunlounge pad and support pipes Extensive storage under seats and in compartments Boarding lights (5) Wet bar Beverage holders Plastic-covered chart holder Binoculars holder Keys for ignition (2), cabin, gas tanks, and water tank Yacht-registration sign Well-designed instrument panel Gauges for fuel tanks (2), engine temperatures (2), engine RPMs (2), engine synchronization, engine hours (2), engine oil pressures (2), voltage (2), and speed Switches for trim tabs (2), engine-room blower, bilge pumps (2), CD-player and AM/FM radio, navigation lights, boarding lights, windshield wiper, bow spotlight, air horn, and front-anchor Lewmar windlass Controls for VHF radio, volume of CD-player and AM/FM radio, direction of bow spotlight, and direction of front-anchor Lewmar windlass Extras 2 sets of custom-fitted sheets and king-size pillowcases (blue- and beige-colored, striped pattern) with dedicated storage space in cabin Plastic stool to supplement table seating Gripper pad for cockpit tabletop Convertible Isinglass extended-windshield (3 pieces) for protection from rain while cruising Yacht flag and mounting pole Air pumps, both foot-operated and 12-volt 4-gallon wastebasket with supply of plastic bags Hand-held floodlight Water hose (for 3 water ports outside cockpit) Deck brush with handle Line hook Fender Emergency signal kit Fire extinguisher Jumper cable Life vests (2 adult and 2 child) Miscellaneous lubricants Spare drive belts, fuel filters, impellers, etc. New uncut cockpit carpeting with used pieces available for sizing guidance Canvas cover for instrument panel
- Outside Cockpit
- Features Extended swim platform with swim ladder Gas grill and support pipe, with positioner on swim platform Hot/cold shower in aft, with hose readily extendable across swim platform Deck access via cockpit steps and center windshield walk-through Windshield wiper Non-skid deck Stainless-steel bow rails Front anchor with remotely controlled Lewmar windlass Aft anchor with anchor line Gel-coated aluminum radar arch Fiberglass hull Trim tabs Bronze propellers Navigation lights (3) Spotlight Water ports - engine flush-out (2), shore (1) Power ports and hookup cables - 30-amp shore (2), telephone (1), TV (1) Extras Dock lines (8 sets) Fenders (2) Swim fins (2 sets) Styrofoam noodles for swimmers (2) Wrench for manual pull-up of front anchor, if needed Alternate (higher) navigation light for radar arch
- Everything that is on board goes with the yacht! IT REALLY IS CRUISE-READY!
- Broker's Remarks
- Don't miss a fantastic opportunity to have a really nice, clean, well kept classic yacht that has lots of options for cruising. Don't miss "Dottie K" - she will not last long! Seller is an older couple not doing as much cruising and as much entertaining as in days gone by. They know the fun that the "Dottie K" can offer someone, and they hate to see her sit unused. She is ready for her next owner to have that fun, so call now!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht