- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 340-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS) BOASTING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS 1988 WELLCRAFT 3400 GRAN SPORT IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-cid 340-hp Gas Engine's with 865 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Electric Flush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens, Cockpit Wet Bar, Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Garmin 210 GPS w/Chartplotter, Windlass Anchor, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Vessel located off-site and shown by appontment only, please contact our sales office to arrange a showing.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A popular model for many years, the Wellcraft 3400 Gran Sport (called the 3400 Express in 1984) owed her success to a balanced blend of aggressive styling, a spacious mid-cabin interior, and a very affordable price. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with generous beam, perhaps the chief attraction of the Gran Sport is her wide-open floor-plan--a feature made possible by the absence of any structural cabin bulkheads. The interior (updated in 1986) will sleep six; two in the bow stateroom, two on the convertible dinette, and two more when the U-shaped settee in the mid-cabin is converted into a double berth. In 1988 a bolt-on swim platform was added, and in 1990 the Gran Sport was again updated on the outside with new hull graphics and a stylish white-on-white helm console. Additional features include a bow pulpit, transom door, a well-arranged engine compartment, and wide side-decks. Note that a cockpit wet bar and radar arch were popular options.
- Forward Berth w/Island-Style Bed, Privacy Curtain, Drawer Storage, Hanging Storage Locker, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Settee to Port Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Electric Flush) Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Alcohol & Electric) Microwave Oven
- Ritchie Compass VHF Marine Radio (In-Operable) Datamarine Depth Sounder Garmin 210 GPS w/Chartplotter Sony AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger Dockside Cable TV Plug-In (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker Windlass Anchor (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker (Ice-Maker In-Operable) Transom Storage Cockpit Carpeting Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint Camper-Top Canvas Package w/Screens Remote Control Spotlight (2) Windshield Wipers Horn CURRENT OWNER OF 5-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.