- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
The FIRST DRAW is a very unusual 44’ Sea Ray Express Bridge…It is owned by THE ORIGINAL OWNER! That is right for 18 years! The owner’s plans and future boating expectations have changed; a growing family that has other interest and as a consequence the FIRST DRAW is growing lonesome in its slip and Needs a New Family. Highly Motivated and Anxious Seller.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The FIRST DRAW a 44’ Express Bridge by Sea Ray has been an extremely popular model due not only to the very comfortable interior arrangement that is smartly appointed but also due to the great thought that went into the exterior arrangement. The exterior will easily accommodate more than a Dozen with comfort whether on the expansive flybridge that allows “crew” to traverse safely from the flybridge to the foredeck sun pads or to the recessed, comfortable and safe bow seat; of course the option to travel between the cockpit and flybridge comfortably accomplished via a Stairway rather than a ladder.
- 3-Burner Kenyon stove “glass top” Microwave oven Blender Black & Decker coffee maker Black & Decker can opener Norcold refrigerator/freezer Washer/dryer 12v Water system/shore water connection
- Bow pulpit, anchor roller, anchor GOOD automatic windlass Docking lights SS bow rail – extending aft to side deck Recessed foredeck aft of pulpit Bow Seat Foredeck cushions Windshield cover Fore deck hatch Side deck hand rails ACR Spot light Horn Cockpit – sliding door to cabin w/screen door Cockpit table Aft cockpit seat Cockpit Stairway to FB – w/storage (battery storage) Cockpit Fresh water handheld shower Shore water connection Transom “step” w/transom storage and swim platform/ladder accessed by P & S transom doors Cockpit boarding steps & grab rails Cockpit awning at cabin entrance FB 4-sided enclosure w/5 ”U” zips FB Table FB companion seating forward and aft of the helm
- Helm chair Console cover Fender/line storage front of FB console Wet Bar/bottle storage Ice maker- non-functioning Fore deck access from FB FB stereo speakers Beverage holders Telephone/Cable TV dockside connection
- Electronics & Helm
- West Marine VHF radio w/DSC Ray Marine autopilot Ray Marine C120 multifunction display 12vdc FB power supply Sharp AQUOS TV- MSR Sony HDMI Hi Def multimedia interface 720/1080 5 disc CD/DVD changer Denon receiver/amp/tuner
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Original engine hours since new: Port 1310 indicated, Starboard 1078 indicated; stbd. replaced under warranty. Engine space accessed via hatch in cockpit sole-engine room space is adequate Starboard engine a warranty replacement Mechanical engine controls Sea Star hydraulic steering- tilt steering wheel Engine room blowers Oil change system Engine & bilge alarms Dual ram Trim Tabs Fire suppression system Heads – 2 Vac-U-Flush toilets/fresh water flush, holding tank w/overboard & dockside discharge 2-Marine Air units with digital controls – reverse cycle Central vacuum system 8Kw Westerbeke generator w/ 2166 hours Shore power 1-50 amp & 1-30 amp w/cables Battery Charger Glendinning Automatic engine synchronizer Racor fuel filters tandem mount each engine
- Broker's Comments
- The FIRST DRAW in the past has had excellent care and regular use by its only owner. The owner’s growing family has developed other interests that preclude regular use and the FIRST DRAW languishes in its slip. The owner must move on. It is time for a Second Owner to enjoy the FIRST DRAW.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.