- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
One of the very last 43 Pilots ever built and the youngest on the market. She features a Flag Blue Hull and is fully equipped for extended cruising or dockside comfort. There is a custom top over the cockpit with a complete Strataglass enclosure and a removable teak table. All of the factory options are aboard including, cockpit Summer Kitchen with ice-maker, refrigerator and stainless grill, electric opening skylights, washer and dryer, cable-master, designer interior package, tinted side windows and custom diamond cell blinds. With 360 hours on her twin Yanmar 440 HP Diesels, she's ready for her next owner. Bottom Paint new February 2013. NAVIGATOR is very clean and offered without any apology!
Select trades Considered. Smaller Mainship Pilots encouraged.
Price reduced From $379,000 June 2013.
Price reduced again July 2013, $40,000 reduction!
Price reduced again October 2013, Now a $70,000 price reduction!
Price reduced Again March 2013, Now an $84,000 reduction!
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step onto the over-sized swim platform and walk forward through the transom door into the cockpit with settees and a table forward (protected by the hardtop extension, and a summer kitchen aft that includes a grill, refrigerator and ice-maker. Continuing forward through a "Dutch" door, enter the salon area with L-shaped settee outboard of a table to starboard, and an occasional chair inboard of the entertainment area, all under skylights. The helm station is to starboard with deluxe helm chair and side door to decks. Forward and down a few steps, the galley is to port, followed by the dual access head with tub and shower, and both are opposite the guest stateroom/study with a settee conversion to a double berth; the washer and dryer are built into the aft bulkhead. The master stateroom is forward with a center-line queen and private access to the head and shower. Loads of storage space is provided in each area by a walk-in cedar-lined hanging locker, numerous drawers, a linen locker and space beneath the berths. Accommodations Bright and spacious throughout, Two cabins below provide comfortable accommodations for 2 couples. Fwd cabin is the master and features island berth with night stands to port and stbd. A small settee is to stbd with deep cedar-lined hanging lockers aft. Additional storage is in drawers below the 2nd hanging locker and under the berth. Full enclosed head aft to port accessed via private door from the master cabin, or from a locking door in the passageway. Large bath tub/shower are enclosed by a plexi-glass sliding door. Storage is in a mirrored cabinet above the sink and in cabinets below the sink and along the hull-side above the "Quiet Flush" head. Across to stbd is the guest cabin with double pocket doors that open wide. Hull-side settee pulls out to create a double berth. Custom flip-down desk makes this cabin usable as an office. Washer and separate dryer are thoughtfully hidden behind a cherry cabinet door with piano hinge on the aft bulkhead. Helm area features a comfortable, large pedestal seat that pivots around when the captain wants to be part of salon activities. A door to stbd of the helm conveniently accesses the side deck. Center windshield opens to let in fresh air.All electronics are flush mounted. Excellent visibility from helm. Salon offers an L-settee aft to stbd with a custom cherry table. 2 chairs to port can be pulled up to the table to seat 4 for a meal. Storage is in hull-side shelves behind these chairs, and in custom cabinets below the nav area/breakfast nook. 2 moon-roof/skylights above open electronically, and can be covered from the inside with reflective shades to keep the sun out when desired. Plasma TV is flush mounted on Port-side wall. Cockpit features a long settee to port and a facing L-settee to stbd. Custom teak table in the middle. Custom canvas enclosure provides protection from the elements with Stratoglass to provide a panoramic view. A custom hard top extension provides additional protection and shade. Summer galley at the transom provides a sink with hot & cold water, a BBQ grill, a refrigerator drawer, and ice maker for outdoor cooking. HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE: Everwear teak and holly flooring in salon with high gloss finish Cherry Interior with satin finish Electrically-Operated Skylights with full sun shade protection Sliding Windows w/Screens Custom diamond cell blinds Cherry Hull Side Slats Stainless Steel opening port-lights Vanity w/Corian® Top and Sink Full Size Tub & Shower w/Enclosure
- Raymarine 215DSC VHF (2) Raymarine E80 Displays with GPS and Charting Raymarine Network Digital Radar Color Raymarine Network Digital Sounder Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot Raymarine Electric Compass 4 Inch compass ACR Remote Spotlight Mounted on hardtop
- The main galley is to port, a few steps down from the salon area, with exceptional lighting and ventilation, under-counter refrigeration and a large pantry, Appointments include: (2) 110/12V Vitfrigo Refrigerator Pull Out Drawers (2) 110/12V Vitfrigo Freezer Pull Out Drawers Three Burner Princess S/S Electric Stove w/Oven Electric Ventilation Hood Over Stove Stainless LG Coffeemaker/Microwave combo unit Corian Counters-Off white Designer Faucet at Over-sized Double Sink Dish and Cup Locker Pantry on starboard side full height Additional Storage Under Everwear Laminate Flooring Overhead Cabinets The Summer Galley on the aft deck is up against the transom and features: Kenyon Stainless Grill Vitrifrigo drawer refrigerator Stainless Ice Maker Sink with hot and cold water
- 12 & 110 and 240 Volt Systems (2) Pro Nautic 1250 C Battery Chargers 11.5 KW Onan Generator with 351 Hours with Sound Shield 75 foot, 50/240 V shore power cord w/Cablemaster system 4 Energy 1 AGM Batteries w/Safety Switches Reverse Polarity Indicator Electrical Distribution Panels Forward & Aft Shore Power Connections TV/Telephone Dockside Connection
- Hull & Deck
- Built on a modified V hull with 8 degree dead-rise and featuring a moderate keel for increased stability. Very efficient slow speed operation burning 3 GPH at 8 knots. Fiberglass decks with molded non-skid. Windlass is hidden in locker on foredeck with two adjoining storage lockers. Wide sidedecks for ease of line handling. Extended custom aft cockpit cover overhead Courtesy lights in salon & cockpit Safety Rails – Custom 316L SS FRP Swim Platform with S/S ladder Salt Water Wash-down Lewmar Vertical 12 Volt Windlass, with pulpit and anchor roller 35 lb. Delta Anchor w/all chain rode Power dual air horns Dock Lines and fenders Fire Extinguishers Hot and Cold shower on transom. Walk through transom with door.
- Featuring a very large and well lit engine room with good headroom and excellent outboard access to the engines. Fuel tanks (3) are mounted forward against the bulkhead. Access is from opening hatch from the rear cockpit. 3 Separate Marine Air Reverse Cycle A/C units Racor Fuel Filters Oil Change System Yanmar Digital Gauges, Full electronic Read-outs. Remote Fuel Gauge ZF280IV reversing gears (2.5 to 1) Electronic shift and throttle controls Drip-less Shaft Packing Engine Alarm System Engine and Generator fiberglass Mufflers Full Windshield w/Wipers and Washers Hinged Engine Room Access in cockpit Automatic Fire Extinguisher System Freshwater Cooling on Engines (3) 2000 GPH electric bilge pumps w float switches. 3700 GPH emergency bilge pump with float switch Emergency "crash pumps" on both engines Hot and Cold Pressurized Water 20 Gallon hot water tank Hydraulic Steering Internal Sea Strainers Bronze Struts and Rudders Baffled aluminum fuel tanks midships Sea-cocks on Underwater Thru-Hull Fittings Stainless Steel Shafts – Aquamet® Electronic Throttle & Shift Controls 5 Blade Nibral 26 X24 propellers 2.5 inch shafts Trim Tabs (double ram stainless) Holding tank (60 gallon) with macerater pump and remote gauge Atlantis Quiet Flush Head
- Major Highlights
- Some of the highlights of this particular build include the following options: Bow Thruster Air Conditioning Bose®3.2.1®Stereo System CD & DVD Player Non Skid Cockpit Central Vac System Washer/Dryer Quiet Flush Head Flat Screen TV 26" in Salon 9 KW Onan Generator Windlass Flat Screen TV/Stereo in Master Summer Galley in cockpit w/ice-maker, grill, and fridge Majestic Blue Hull Everware High Gloss Floor-Salon Spotlight Raymarine Electronics "E" Package Full Digital monitoring of Engine Systems.
- Broker's Comments
- NAVIGATOR is owned by a very experienced yachtsman with a good eye toward proper boat care. She is very well kept and still has a new boat look. Her dark blue hull with off white topsides gives her a "Classic' look and she will turn heads wherever you go. One of the great features of this design is the versatility. As a trawler her range is tremendous with the ability to travel up to 1500 miles on her nearly 800 gallons of fuel. The fuel system is very well engineered with two wing tanks feeding the center, (day) tank. No unused fuel remains in the outboard tanks to go bad. If you are not traveling long distances there is no concern about leaving these tanks dry and by keeping the boat lighter you are able to achieve very respectable cruising speeds. Her very shallow air draft, combined with her shallow water draft allows her to travel places other boats can only dream of. The perfect Great Circle or Bahamas cruising boat. Bottom Paint, compound and wax new in February 2013. Owner will consider select trades, Smaller Mainship Pilots encouraged.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact: Roger S. Cole, CPYB, Central Agent 727,460.0228 firstname.lastname@example.org