- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 19-YEARS) NICELY EQUIPPED AND OFFERING A GREAT PLATFORM FOR CRUISING AND/OR OVERNIGHTING THIS 1987 WELLCRAFT 3400 GRAN SPORT OFFERS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with 928 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Bimini-Top Canvas Package w/Forward & Side Windows w/Slant-Back Rear, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Fresh bottom paint 2013, refurbished propellers 2013.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A popular model for many years, the Wellcraft 3400 Gran Sport (called the 3400 Express in 1984) owed her success to a balanced blend of aggressive styling, a spacious mid-cabin interior, and a very affordable price. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with generous beam, perhaps the chief attraction of the Gran Sport is her wide-open floor-plan--a feature made possible by the absence of any structural cabin bulkheads. The interior (updated in 1986) will sleep six; two in the bow stateroom, two on the convertible dinette, and two more when the U-shaped settee in the mid-cabin is converted into a double berth. In 1988 a bolt-on swim platform was added, and in 1990 the Gran Sport was again updated on the outside with new hull graphics and a stylish white-on-white helm console. Additional features include a bow pulpit, transom door, a well-arranged engine compartment, and wide side-decks. Note that a cockpit wet bar and radar arch were popular options.
- Forward Berth w/Island-Style Bed, Privacy Curtain, Drawer Storage, Hanging Storage Locker, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Settee to Port Dinette to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Coffee Maker Stove (Alcohol & Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/(2) Cord's
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Transom Storage Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (Fresh 2013) Bimini-Top Canvas Package w/Forward & Side Windows & Slant-Back Rear Weaver Dinghy Davits Dockside Water Inlet Misc. Owners Manuals CURRENT OWNER OF 19-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.