- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 450C Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Nordic Tugs has earned a stellar reputation for building strong cruising boats for the North American and European mid-size trawler markets that are recognized throughout the yachting industry as the “gold standard” for quality.
Having built trouble-free tug-style trawlers for over 30 years. Nordic Tugs sea trials every trawler (almost 800 of them now) prior to shipping. No expense is spared when it comes to the essentials such as construction quality, comfort, safety, fuel efficiency, and reliability.
This extra attention to detail has helped build an outstanding reputation for quality. A reputation that insists on superior craftsmanship, rugged construction, and staying in the forefront of engineering technology. Nordic Tugs trawler will give you years of safety and comfort on the water and offers one of the finest values of any trawler on the market.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Nordic 42 features a roomy layout and a large ship-style helm. The bridge also features a large chart table, 360 degree view and convenient access directly to the deck. Powered by Cummins C Series, the Nordic 42's top speed is 13 knots, cruise 8-10 knots, and burn under 3 gals / hour. Built to take the roughest passage with confidence, the hard chine semi-displacement hull gives this tug a stable quiet ride. The hull is hand laid fiberglass construction with full keel to protect the rudder and propeller. She features a spacious walk-around queen stateroom with private head, guest stateroom with head, U-shape galley, and large salon.
- Furuno Nav Net 48km Radar Furuno Nav Net GPS Plotter w/ Computer Plug in Furuno GP32 Back-up GPS Simrad Wind / Direction and Speed Furuno Nav Pilot w/ Hard Wire Remote Flow Scan Fuel Consumption Gauges 8.5 kts = 3.5 gph ICOM VHF Cell Booster Antenna Alpine XM Stereo w/ Bose Speakers and Bose 3-2-1 System Bow and Stern Thrusters w/ Wireless remote AIS Antenna (not hooked up)
- Galley Features
- Ice Maker Trash Compactor Double SS Sink Force 10 3 Burner Stove w/ Oven 2 Propane Tanks Nova Cool Stand-up Refrigeration / Freezer Corian Counter Tops Microwave Cockpit BBQ w/ Propane Hook-up
- Salon Features
- Flat Screen w KVH Satallite Antenna System Bose 3-2-1 Surround Sound Espar Heating w/ Hydronics Air / Water and 4 Climate Controls Custom Leaded Cabinet Doors Starboard Settee Pulls out for Double Berth
- Owners Cabin
- Full Head VacuFlush with Stall Shower Queen Centerline Berth Port and Starboard Hanging Lockers and Drawers Storage Cabinets Night Stands Good Ventilation with Opening Ports Heating w/ Climate Control
- Guest Cabin
- Double Berth in Guest Cabin Full Head w/ VacuFlush and Stall Shower Opening Ports Climate Control Storage Cabinets
- Extended Bimini Full Mesh Enclosure BBQ w/ propane attachment Teak Cockpit Table and Chairs Cockpit Shower Cockpit Wash Down Opening Door to Swim Step Safety Rails on Swim Step Swim Ladder Fender Storage Custom Hatch to Upper Deck Upper Deck w/ 1000# Dinghy Crane 10'3" RIB w/ 9.9hp Honda 4-Stroke Custom Radar Mast Mock Exhaust Stack w/ Storage EPIRB on Upper Deck
- Bow and Stern Thrusters Lofrans Windless Windless Controls w/ Footpad and Helm 315' High Test Chain 44# Bulwagga Anchor Wash Down FW Bow and Stern
- Engine Room
- 450 Cummins Turbo Diamond Series 1322 hours 9kw Onan Generator 2200 hours ESI Fuel Polishing System Reverso Oil Changing System Fuel Tank Site Gauges and Electronic Vacume Gauges on Generator and Engine Tank Inspection Ports Double Racor Filters 900 Dripless Shaft Logs New Sea Max Raw Water Pump 400 GPD Village Marine Watermaker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For a Personal Viewing call Bill Petersen 310 821 5883 email@example.com