- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This stylish, spacious, well-crafted vessel has the standard layout which sleeps (6) in comfort. The Master Stateroom is forward. The Salon settee converts to sleep (2). The Dinette converts to sleep (2). Large Head has separate shower.
- Accomodations and Overview
- This stylish, spacious, well-crafted vessel has the standard layout which sleeps (6) in comfort. The Master Stateroom is forward. The Salon settee converts to sleep (2). The Dinette converts to sleep (2). Large Head has separate shower. All teak cabinetry throughout. All teak and holly soles. Neutral UltraLeather interior upholstery. Central vacuum system.
- L-Shaped UltraLeather settee to port converts to sleep (2) with sleeping berth on seating and backrest converting to upper pullman berth. Storage under seating. Upper storage cabinets. (2) Opening port lights. Secondary VHF Radio. Air conditioning controls.
- Dinette Area
- U-Shaped seating area to starboard converts to queen berth. Storage under seating. Large adjustable birds-eye maple table with teak trim and high-gloss finish. Upper storage cabinets. Shelf and open storage area below. Corner wall-mounted LG 24” flat screen TV provides viewing from the Salon. Panasonic DVD. Bose Surround Sound System with sub-woofer and 6-disc CD player. (2) Opening port lights.
- Galley is to port at cabin entrance. Above-counter Sub-Zero side-by-side refrigerator and freezer. Force 10 Genesis (3) burner electric stove top with cover. Dimension 4 microwave/convection oven. Black & Decker built-in coffee maker. Corian countertops. (2) Stainless steel sinks. Faucet with hand-wand. Upper and lower cabinet storage. Lower curved end cabinet for bar storage. Drawer storage. Hide-away trash bin. Overhead hatch provides good natural lighting or ventilation.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is forward. Full marine king centerline bed with mattress. Large storage under berth. Mirrored “headboard” Cedar-lined closet. Large custom storage closet to starboard. (6) Built-in storage cabinets – (3) each side port and starboard. “Mood” lighting. Wall-mounted Panasonic flat screen TV. Air conditioning controls. Overhead hatch.
- The Head is located aft to starboard. VacuFlush head system. Corian countertop with molded-in sink and drawer storage below. Mirror above countertop. Mirrored medicine cabinets. Towel ring. Separate fiberglass shower with Corian ledge, shower head and etched glass door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Twin Raytheon C-140W Color GPS / Color Chart Plotter/ Color 48 mi. Radar/ Color Digital Depth and Color Bottom Machine – NEW 2011 – totally interfaced with Auto Pilot. Simrad AP22 Auto Pilot. Ritchie Compass. Caterpillar ECM digital displays. Standard Spectrum VHF Radio with Hailer. Optional SEA Tel/Satellite TV. RCL-100 Spotlight. Clarion Helm remote for stereo system.
- Onan 8kw generator with sound shield – approx. 880 hours as of 6/2013 Charles 50amp, 24v Battery charger. Charles NextStep 12v charger. 1800 Watt Inverter. Glendenning CableMaster with white 50amp cord. 30amp Shore power inlet receptacle. Cable TV and Telephone inlet plugs. Wiring for Direct TV.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Hard top integrated into the radar arch. Matching powder-coated aluminum supports – redone 2011 . (2) Overhead hatches in the hard top. Cockpit aft sun shade. Powder-coated windshield exterior – redone 2011 . Center windshield electric power vent. FCF designated Helm air conditioning system with (4) air ducts– 2011. Helm enclosure – NEW 2011. Pompanette Captain's Helm chair with storage below. Large raised L-shaped companion seating with footrests and grab railings on each side and large enclosed storage area below. Custom storage area built into the rear of companion seat. All exterior seating upholstery and combing – NEW 2010. Wet-bar and sink with ice maker below behind Captain’s chair. Molded drink holders. Optional rear Cockpit controls – NEW 2011. Cockpit storage lockers. All windows and frames removed, re-bedded, sand-blasted and redone 2011. All aluminum works sand-blasted and powder coated – 2011. Walk-through transom door/gate. Signature Tiara molded non-skid decking. Rub railing – NEW 2010. Stainless steel bow rail. Stainless steel grab rails throughout. Swim platform- currently uninstalled. Fold-down swim ladder. Hot and cold fresh water transom shower. Foredeck sun pad and grab railing. Maxwell 800 automatic windlass with dual controls at Helm and bow. Delta anchor with 300 ft. chain and rode. Dual horns mounted on hard top. (3) Windshield wipers. RCL Spotlight mounted on hard top with Helm remote. Boot striping – NEW 2011. Engine access from a hatch on the Helm deck. Engine Room access via hydraulic hatch in the Cockpit.
- Fishing Equipment
- (3) Drop reel connectors. Kite. Fish boxes with macerators. Live well. Rod holders.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 660hp Caterpillar 3196 Diesel engines – 1000 hours. Helm and Cockpit controls. (2) MarineAir air conditioning system with reverse-cycle and digital thermostat controls for Salon and Master Stateroom. FCF designated Helm air conditioning system with (4) air ducts– 2011. VacuFlush head system with macerator and holding tank. Bennett trim tabs. SeaStar hydraulic steering. Dripless shaft logs. Groco inboard seawater strainers. Racor primary fuel filters. Twin disc transmissions. Walker Air-seps. Engine room fire extinguishing system. Reverso oil change pump system. Every hose in bilge changed 2011. All water, drain and Head hoses and intakes replaced 2011.
- Owner's personal items. Life raft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.