- 24 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7-litre 260-hp w/Alpha I
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) NICELY EQUIPPED AND LIGHTLY USED THIS 1993 SEA RAY 240 OVERNIGHTER IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features a Single MerCruiser 5.7-litre 260-hp Gas Engine with Alpha I Sterndrive and only 270 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Sleeping Accommodation's for Two, Portable / Pump-Out Head, Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top), 30-AMP Shorepower w/Cord (Built-in Battery Charger), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Alpine AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & XM Satellite Radio, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Note new cockpit cover 2012 and new cockpit carpeting 2012. Sale includes owners manuals.
- Cabin w/Sleeping Accommodations for Two, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage, Hanging Storage Locker Head (Portable / Pump-Out) Located Under Flip-Up Cushion
- Note: Cabin does not feature galley console however vessel is equipped with Cockpit Sink w/Pressure Water and Refrigerator (12V) Located In Cockpit.
- Ritchie Compass Apelco VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Alpine AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player & XM-Satellite Radio
- (2) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (1) 30AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug
- Anchor Locker (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink & Refrigerator Transom Shower Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting (NEW 2012)
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Full Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens); Note Mooring Cover NEW 2012) Horn OWNERS MANUALS ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.