- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Just when you think you've seen the best Island Packet 40's.."PASSAGES" shows up!
NOW WITH A PRICE REDUCTION OF $10K..
A GOOD DEAL IS NOW A GREAT DEAL!!
One Owner... Impeccable Slate Blue Hull... Carefully Maintained and Outfitted... Cruise Ready... Proper Electronics and Instrumentation... In-Mast Furling Main (NEW SAIL 2013)... Watermaker... Marine Air and Heat... Extensive Spares Inventory... and so much more! This list of specifications will please the most discerning Captain and Admiral!
Take a few minutes to review the complete specs then call us to set up an appointment to see this exceptional Island Packet 40.
You will find her to be "AS ADVERTISED"!
- "Passages" is a very special example of the legendary Island Packet 40. Specifically ordered for first and only owner, she was one of the last 7 Island Packet 40's built. Carefully maintained and outfitted you will find her cruise ready (she just returned from months in the Bahamas!) Her strikingly attractive slate blue hull (2012) with cream color trunk is beautifully accompanied by her maroon Sunbrella and cream hull striping and lettering. She is a "stand out" in any anchorage! With it's sparkling performance, superior safety and sea-keeping, ease of handling and spacious accommodations, the Island Packet 40 quickly established itself as the industry benchmark for high quality cruising sailboats. "Passages" has a 2 stateroom, 2 head interior. The master suite is forward with large pullman berth to starboard and ensuite private head with shower. the master features excellent ventilation and ample storage with bureau drawers and a shelved cedar-lined locker to port plus bins and drawers underneath the berth. Next aft is the spacious main salon with bulkhead mounted fold-up table. An L-shaped settee to starboard pulls out to make a double berth. Aft of the settee is a nav desk and instrument panel. To port is a settee and a cedar-lined hanging locker. The aft head follows to port and is accessible from both the salon and aft guest stateroom. To starboard of the companionway is the large galley with propane stove and oven, double s/s sinks, refrigeration and ample storage cabinetry. To port of the companionway is the private entry to the guest stateroom featuring a "king" berth, cedar-lined hanging locker, storage bins and cabinetry. Teak and holly sole in all cabins and slip resistant fiberglass sole in galley and heads. The engine is under the companionway and easily accessed from all four sides. The enclosed cockpit provides even more living space. With Isinglass and screen enclosures, it is spacious and comfortable and has cockpit seating that is easily long enough for lounging or sleeping. Master Stateroom: Privacy doors to salon and head compartments Overhead headboard shelf with reading lights under Large storage lockers and six cedar-lined drawers under berth Generous cedar-lined hanging locker with shelf over Bureau with shelf over Three opening ports (screened), overhead hatch, deck vents Varnished teak & holly sole Master Head: Private head door and access to master stateroom Shower with hot/cold pressure water (drain to auto sump) w/ curtain on track, teak seat Spacious vanity w/ polished s/s sink Unbreakable mirror Large wrap -around counter w/ teak trim Storage cabinetry Two opening ports and an overhead hatch Integral recessed lighting Soap and shampoo dispenser Main Salon: Teak & holly sole L-shaped pullout double settee/ berth to starboard, single settee berth to port All cushions upholstery grade dual intensity foam covered Teak cabinets and book shelves outboard of each settee Numerous opening ports (screened) Deck vents and overhead hand rails Storage areas behind an under settees Cedar-lined hanging locker with shelf over Drop leaf table folds against bulkhead rack (w/ bottle storage) Large overhead Lewmar hatch Game light over dining table Navigation station with chart table and tray storage under, nav chart light, two position table top, generous nav/electronics cabinet with AC/DC electronic panel adjacent Chart storage drawer beneath settee Removable teak companionway ladder (carpeted for slip-resistance) Storage rack for companionway drop boards Teak floor grate for dust pan, dust pan lifts out for bilge access (with light) Teak bulkheads, cabinetry,trim - select grain w/ furniture quality satin finish Teak louvered cabin and locker doors Molded fiberglass interior headliner w/ textured finish Marine Systems Passport II air conditioning & heat Zenith flat screen TV w/ DVD player CD/Satellite radio with salon & cockpit speakers (4) 12v Hella fans Brass barometer and clock Brass oil lamp Guest cabin: Privacy doors to salon and guest head Large king berth w/ full length teak shelf outboard Dressing seat Storage lockers under berth Large cedar-lined hanging locker w/ shelf over, overhead hatch, two opening ports Custom storage locker for lengthy items Bureau w/ shelf over Guest Head: Connects privately to guest stateroom Hot/cold pressure water with shower (drain to auto sump) Curtain on track, teak shower seat Large vanity w/ polished s/s sink Unbreakable mirror Wrap around counter w/ teak trim Ample storage cabinetry Overhead hatch & opening port Soap dispenser
- Princess 3-burner propane stove w/ oven Stove has lift-off cover w/ storage rack below, S/S guard rail with harness hooks Microwave oven Toaster oven Glacier Bay Mark II refrigerator/ freezer w/ holding plates Refrigerator and freezer compartments have separate digital monitoring ECM controller, hinged lid w/ easy access to both fridge and freezer, lift out convenience shelf, electric drain pump & integral lighting Pot and pan storage locker Double S/S sink Hot/cold pressure water Water filtration Retractable spray unit Roll-away trash bin Teak dish rack & cutlery drawers Large storage areas above and below counter, storage drawer, dry storage locker Spice rack storage locker (2) 10# aluminum propane tank with pressure gauge in dedicated locker Propane safety solenoid
- (5) Lifeline AGM 31 house batteries, (1) Lifeline AGM 27 - dedicated engine battery Balmar 100 amp dual output alternator Heart Link battery monitor Charles 30 amp automatic battery charger 1500 Watt Freedom inverter Stainless steel battery hold down bar Deluxe electrical panels w/ battery switch DC and AC circuit breakers DC and AC gauges Battery test system Reverse polarity protection Indicator lights Pump controls LPG control Battery charger control Numerous interior GFCI outlets Galvanic isolator Air-X Marine wind generator 120 watt Kyocera solar panel w/ Morningstar remote controller DC Grounding system Courtesy lights w/ switch at companionway Dome lights in cockpit locker 50' 30 amp Marinco shore power cable Power cord cover Power cord adapters
- Raytheon ST6000 Autopilot Raymarine RL80c chartplotter/radar @ helm, Raytheon RC520 @ nav Electronic charts - New England through Bahamas (interfaced with Explorer Charts) Raymarine 24 mile radar Raytheon ST60 wind, depth, speed Pactor IIE modem Rapid Fix 406 EPIRB w/ GPS interface ICOM 710 SSB radio w/ 130 auto tuner Standard Horizon GX3000S VHF Ram mic @ helm Ritchie 6" compass Stereo/CD player with cockpit & salon speakers TV w/ DVD player
- Marine Systems 16K BTU AC/Heat Bilge pumps - (1) Automatic with Ultimate magnetic reed float, (1) Manual Racor fuel filters Portable racor fuel polishing system Auxilary electric fuel pump w/ momentary switch Jacketed fuel lines Lead lined engine compartment insulation Fuel gauge, water tank gauge Single lever engine control @ helm Spectra Santa Cruz 15 gal per hr. watermaker - w/ NEW 2013 Clark pump Whitlock manual steering wheel Raritan large bowl manual head w/ y-valve & macerator Triple wall head sanitation hose Auto sump pump for shower drains 3 Blade fixed bronze prop Fireboy automatic fire extinguisher
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 60# CQR w/ 200' chain & 125' rode, 35# Delta w/ chain & rode, Danforth on rail bracket 1500 Lofrans Tigress electric windlass Chain stopper Bimini & Hard dodger w/ Strataglass windows Full cockpit enclosure w/ "no-see-um" screens (& storage bag) Sun covers for dodger Contoured cockpit cushions 2" w/ closed cell foam Helm binnacle w/ cockpit table Molded helm seat w/ cushion and backrest (13) Opening polished S/S ports with screens, safety glassed w/ interior covers (7) Deck Hatches (4) Dorades Sunbrella covers for all hatches S/S cockpit side rails Hinged pad-eyes (4) for cockpit harness attachment S/S safety holds on dodger sides & cockpit Cockpit icebox w/ hinged lid Cockpit shower/washdown Companionway teak doors with windows and screens Teak rub/cap rail with S/S striker Magma rail mount propane BBQ grill 10' Caribe RIB dinghy Yamaha 2 stroke 15hp OB engine Kato OB motor lift Edson OB motor bracket Dinghy has: Built-in storage box, anchor & rode, Protective Sunbrella cover & chaps, 5 Gallon fuel tank w/ Sunbrella cover, S/S boarding ladder Kato manual dinghy davits Stern gate w/ quick release hook Jacklines Edson one-step boarding step (4) Diesel cans with covers (2) 10# Spare propane tanks Foredeck light mast mounted at spreaders Emergency tiller (4) Life jackets S/S Flag staff S/S swim ladder Coaming boxes and line bins
- Sails & Rigging
- New 2013 In-mast furling mainsail Gennaker (like new) - Red w/ Yellow IP star Harken RF Staysail - (Very good condition) Spare mainsail - Good condition Harken RF Genoa 130% - Original but well maintained Mainsheet traveler w/ 4:1 control system Lewmar Ocean Series 48 CST - 2 speed primaries Keel stepped aluminum mast Adjustable topping lift All control lines lead to cockpit thru stoppers Internal halyards Spare halyard Sunbrella sacrificials on genoa & staysail Twin backstays for easy stern boarding & unobstructed helm seating
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- By the time you get to my comments you already know how exceptional "Passages" is! A one-owner boat, she has always seen only the best of care. She has been continuously upgraded and her systems operate flawlessly. She has just returned from a season in the Bahamas and she is totally ready to go again. .. RIGHT NOW! Extensive spare parts inventory - List available. Everything needed for long seasons in the Tropics! Complete manuals and tech notes on all systems Complete computerized maintenance history Fresh bottom paint (2012) Beautiful slate blue hull (2012)
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER. Click for more info