- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 High Output
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Motivated Seller Call With Offers!
Generator-AC- Sleeping for 4!
Performance Plus Comfort
This is Baja’s Performance Series, where speed is elegantly honed to perfection. Not a trick is missed. Each Baja is hand-built for unbeatable style, sophistication and, above all else, speed. The Performance Series proves that you don't have to sacrifice luxury and comfort for sheer exhilaration.
Step aside. The 405 is here. With twin wake-kicking MerCruiser and a lush cabin, the 405 is the perfect union between performance and comfort. As the brainchild of future-forward design software, the 405 fuses cutting-edge composites and construction with leading-edge features, like split throttle controls and electric bolsters. A walk-through transom to the swim platform and molded-in entertainment center in the cockpit make each 405 its own party cove. Below, innovative design requires no bulkheads, so the salon feels even more expansive as it houses all that luxurious comfort. When it comes to fun on the 405, nothing gets in the way.
Meticulously maintained boat in excellent condition.
ONLY 230 HOURS.
- Luxuriously Appointed Cabin Features
- Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Sink V-Berth W/Removable Table Ultra Soft Suede Upholstery Carpet LCD TV W/DVD Player A/C And Heat Lights And An Enclosed Vacuflush Head W/Sink And Shower
- Twin MerCruiser 496 EFI's With Bravo XR Outdrives With A Combined 850 HP Full Instrumentation W/Livorsi Gauges Tilt/Power Steering Depth Finder Windlass Power Drop Down Bolster Bucket Seats Glove Box Wet Bar Clarion AM/FM CD Sirius Ready Stereo Snap Out Carpet Cup Holders Radar Arch Transom Hot & Cold Shower Extended Swim Platform W/Ladder
- Additional Options
- Kohler 7.3 KW Generator Hot Water Heater, Triple Batteries W/Switches Power Engine Hatch Silent Choice Exhaust Latham Marine Hydraulic Steering Trim Tabs Stainless Steel Props
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.