- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
This is the nicest 2008 36 Express on the market, with all services just completed. New Rupp Riggers with all options. You must see this low hour boat, she has it all.
Standard features include a hardtop enclosure with integrated painted aluminum frame with safety glass windshields, slide windows, storage net, recessed spreader lights, recessed stereo speaker, rod holders, low profile acrylic hatches, integrated handholds and aft canvas, chill plates in fishbox and cooler and underwater lights.
- Raymarine E 120 Depthsounder KVH Sat TV Plotter/GPS Raymarine E-120 Simrad Autopilot Compass Underwater camera Raymarine VHF Raymarine Radar DVD Player Kenwood stereo controller CD Player Helm and Cockpit speakers Bennett trim tab indicator Spot Light
- Inside Equipment
- Kenyon two burner cooktop Tappan Microwave oven Electric head Hot water heater Stainless sink Electric bilge pump Air conditioning Raymarine VHF U-line Refrigerator Battery charger Sharp flat screen TV Toshiba DVD player
- Electrical Equipment
- Shore power inlet Generator
- (4) Rod rocket launchers with cup holders Fold out seating Wash downs New Rupp single spreader riggers Walthrough transom door Cockpit lighting Rod holders Cockpit freezer & fish box freezer
- Full enclosure Cockpit shower Swimming ladder Cockpit cushions Underwater lights Engine covers
- Electric windlass Helm A/C Fish box Lewmar bow thrusters Wraparound windshield with (3) wipers Center opening window Bomar hatches Pompanette helm chair
- Life Raft Ditch Bag Personal Property Fishing Gear
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.