- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CLASSIC SPORTFISH CONVERTIBLE , this 1981 50’ Hatteras was built to fish. She is a single owner boat. It has two staterooms, two heads, a galley down and ample storage. The salon is large for relaxing after fishing with a big sectional leather couch and two leather chairs. The captain has been with her for twenty years and she has been well maintained. Priced to sell!!!
- Two private staterooms, one with two twin beds and a private bathroom and one with bunk beds. There is a second bathroom with hallway access. There is ample hanging locker space and storage.
- Galley Equipment
- Stove: Princess Three Burner Electric w/ Oven Microwave: Whirlpool Refrigerator: Kelvinator Side by Side Coffee Maker: Mr. Coffee
- Compass: 6” Danforth & 3” Saturn GPS/Plotter: Lowrance LCX-IIIC HD & Magellan 6000 Auto Pilot: Wood Freeman 500 Speed Log: Datamarine Navigator Distance Log: Datamarine Navigator Radar: Furuno 48 mile Open Array Spotlight: Raritan Depth Sounder: Datamarine International Offshore Depth Recorder: Lowrance LCX-IIIC HD Engine Synchronizer: Glendinning Trim Tabs: Bennett Hailer: Standard Intercom: Bogden Radio Phone: Icom IC-M504 VHF, & Apelco VXL5150 VHF Fax Machine: Sharp UX-B700 Horn: Dual Trumpet/Electric/Air
- Electrical Equipment
- Battery Charger: LaMarche 32 Volt/30 Amp & Sentry 12 Volt/40 Amp
- Entertainment Electronics
- Salon Television: 20” Sylvania Stereo: Harman/Kardon HK460i AM/FM Cassette Deck: Marantz SD800
- Safety & Fire Equipment
- Life Raft: Avon Six Person (last inspected 2/12) Co2 System: Kidde in Engine Room
- Additional Equipment
- Flybridge Sun Awning with Eisenglass Pompanette Pedestal Helm Seats Main Fighting Chair in Cockpit Two Smaller Fighting Chairs in Cockpit Transom Door Double Spreader Rupp Outriggers Cockpit Tackle Center with Sink, Bait Freezer and Storage Galley Maid Vertical Capstan Anchor Windlass Fiberglass Storage Boxes on Bow
- Auxiliary Generator
- Type: Onan Kilowatt: 15.0 Voltage: 120/240 Hertz: 60 Phase: Single
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Dean Stulhmann Cell: 954-830-5070 or Email: email@example.com Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.