- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price reduced Another $3495 (3/14)!!!!
Great for Family Cruising and Entertaining!!!
Unique cockpit layout has a raised helm area with double-wide helm and companion seating. The interior features a very roomy cabin with
sleeping accommodations for 6.
Features include; Twin Mercruiser 7.4 MPI 330HP, Furuno GPS, chart plotter, and autopilot, 7.5KW Generator, wet bar with ice maker, CruiseAir, extended swim platform, windlass.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
- The Cruisers 3575 features a well-appointed traditional midcabin layout. The forward raised queen berth has steps for easy access, lots of storage and a privacy curtain. A crescent shaped convertible dinette is starboard and the midcabin convertible settee is aft and has a privacy curtain. The galley is port at the bottom of the entry way and provides easy access to service the helm and cockpit. A large head is mid-ship starboard and has a stand up shower with a shower curtain and fold down seat over the head. Topside the raised helm area has seating for four and easy access to the bow through the walk-thru windshield. The aft cockpit features a wet bar with ice maker and wrap around seating for 6 and a table.
- Locking entry door and sliding hatch for easy access. Convertible dinette/settee with filler cushion sleeps (2). Sliding mirrored storage cabinets over dinette settee. Teak dinette table. Aft convertible settee with privacy curtain sleeps (2). SharpTV and VCR. Clarion stereo with (2) speakers. 12V halogen overhead lighting. 12V reading lights. White cabinetry through out. Beige carpet with protective runner.
- Galley is to port at bottom of entry for easy access to cockpit. Princess Ceran (2) burner glass top electric stove. Vent fan. Tundra 12V/120V Refrigerator & Freezer. Samsung microwave oven. Corian and fiberglass counter space. (3) drawers under counter. Overhead and under counter storage cabinets. Round stainless steel sink with single lever faucet and sprayer. Hot and Cold pressure water system with dockside water. (6) gallon water heater.
- Master Stateroom
- Forward private queen berth sleeps (2). Privacy curtain. Hanging locker with mirrored door. (2) drawers under berth. Storage shelves. Mirrored vanity. Reading Lights 12V. GFIC outlet 110V. Overhead round screened hatches.
- Vanity with molded in sink and black accented faucet. Mirrored door medicine cabinet. Vacu-flush head. Shower with shower curtain. Overhead halogen light, 12V. GFIC outlet 110V. Fiberglass self-draining floor. Overhead round screened hatch allows for plenty of natural light.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Furuno GP-1650D color GPS Chart Plotter. Lawrence digital depth finder. B&G Network PilotAuto Pilot. Raymarine Ray 215 DCSVHF. Ritchie 2 ½” Compass. Full Backlit Instrumentation. Clarion Marine AM/FM/6 disc CD/XMsatellite receiver with helm remote. Clarion speakers in salon (2) and cockpit (2). Sharp AQUOS 24” in salon. Sharp AQUOS 17” flat screen in master stateroom.
- Electrical System
- Kohler 7.5 KW generator in sound shield (recently serviced). Batteries (3). Battery Parallel Switch. Battery Charger Auto. Dockside electrical cables 2 X 30amp. AC/DC electric panel. Electrical system 12V/110V.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Raised helm and seating area. Double helm seat with flip-up bolster. Double companion seat to port. Wrap-around aft seating with table. Full camper top with Eisenglass with zippered smilies (new 2012). Walk-thru center windshield and vent windows. Fiberglass cockpit table. Wet bar with cabinets under. Uline ice maker. Portside storage locker. Screened round and screened deck hatches(3). Maxwell electric windlass with helm control and bow foot switches. Danforth anchor with chain& rode. Radar Arch. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Navigation Lights (COLREGS). Horn. Search light remote/electric. Fiberglass deck with non-skid. Transom lazerrette. Fenders and Lines. Life jackets. Swim platform with boarding ladder. Molded in fender holders. Transom shower H/C. Windshield washers and wipers. Stainless Steel bow rails. Stainless Steel cleats. Bottom paint.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin Mercruiser 7.4 MPI320 HP with 435 hours as of 6/13. Dripless shaft seals. Raw water sea strainers. CruiseAir AC/Heat/Dehumidify with SMK II digital controls. Engine alarm. Fireboy automatic fire extinguishing system. Fuel filters. Engines fuel shut off valve. CO detector. Bilge blowers. Bilge pumps. Vacu-flush head. Holding tank with electric overboard macerator. Hydraulic steering. Trim tabs/Bennett.
- Seller’s personal property.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Central Listing Agent - 941-773-2263