- This 100 % freshwater cruiser is well-equipped.
- With Great Accommodations.
- Can be single handed, easy to sail -- ready to go!
- Cedar lined hanging lockers, port lights in each cabin and salon, sleeping for seven in total comfort! Fitted sheets and bedspreads, cockpit cushions and deluxe ship shades. Forward cabin: Aft cabin:Stateroom with head and shower Book rack Corian vanity countertop Full head with separate shower Two Flat screen tv's with DVD players Sleeps 7
- Corian countertops Microwave Three burner gimbaled stove Top front loading refrigerator and freezer Double stainless steel sink Built-in waste bin Great storage cabinets and drawers.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon RC 520 Chartplotter St60 Speed St60 Depth St60 Wind St7000+ Autopilot VHF radio Compass AM/FM CD player w/6 speakers
- Mechanical Equipment
- Three batteries: Two 6D One 12V deep cycle Inverter and charger Solar Panel built in on sea hood
- UK Dacron full roach mainsail w/flaking system UK Dacron roller furling headsail UK cruising spinnaker Dual single line reefs led aft All sails in good working condition
- Deck & Hull
- Fiberglass arch w/intragral traveler, mainsheet and bimini One 44 Lewmar self-tailing winch One 0P2 Electric self-tailing halyard winch Two 48 Lewmar self-tailing winches Windless w/remote foot switch Swim platform w/stainless tellescoping ladder
- Additional Information
- Steel cradle, fenders and dock lines and more..
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This is a nice, well cared for, Always freshwater boat. She is in Great Condition, needs nothing and is ready to go. Please call or email today. Fred Schmitt 616-218-7183 email@example.com