- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6BTA 5.9
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
***MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION - OWNER SAYS SELL!!***
2000 Carver 396 Motor Yacht -- Well Maintained Vessel In Great Condition
Loaded with Options -- Hydraulic Marine Lift, New Garmin 4212 + Much More!!
Call with all offers or to arrange a showing today!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Carver 396 Motor Yacht is striking and spacious. By raising the gunnels, Carver has opened up the cabin, stretching it the full width of the 13-foot 11-inch beam. Because the salon, galley, and dinette are all part of one "great room" concept, guests are given the freedom to roam. Plus, the two-tiered window system provides perfect line of sight outdoors, whether seated on the plush salon furniture, or while preparing meals in the fully equipped, casually sunken galley. Below deck, the aft master stateroom has incredible amounts of storage, a queen-size, inner-spring island berth, and a private head complete with separate head and shower compartments. The forward guest stateroom has a queen-size island berth with an inner-spring mattress, and a split head arrangement with separate shower and water closet. When it's time to spread out, passengers will appreciate the approximately 73-square-foot aft deck protected by standard wing doors, a hardtop, and a weather cloth that's molded right into the deck. And, an integral stairway leads to the yacht's command bridge with seating for six, and a centerline helm for maximum visibility. A wetbar with available refrigerator or icemaker helps make this bridge and aft deck the perfect entertaining platform.
- Electronics & Electrical
- Electronics : Depthsounder New Garmin 4212 GPS map Ray Marine Autopilot Compass Garmin 300C GPS map VHF Radar TV set VCR DVD player Radio CD player Cockpit speakers Inside Equipment : Electric bilge pump Manual bilge pump Battery charger Air conditioning Heating Hot water Sea water pump Oven Microwave oven Electric head Refrigerator Deep freezer Electrical Equipment : Shore power inlet Generator Onan Water maker Electrical Circuit: 110V Two 12VDC Battery Banks Automatic Battery Charger Battery Paralleling System 50 AMP Shore Cords Outside Equipment/Extras : Cockpit table Swimming ladder Cockpit shower Electric windlass Dinghy lift 10ft avon dinghy 15 horse mercury outboard Spare props
- Covers & Decor
- Covers : Bimini Top new New isinglass New exterior carpet New flybridge seats Decor: Varnished custom upgraded Teak Wood Cabinetry w/Gloss Finish Throughout Solid Surface Corian Countertops Throughout Carpeted Sole Throughout
- Staterooms / Heads
- Master Stateroom (Aft): Queen-sized Walk-Around Berth Varnished Teak Cabinetry, an optional Upgrade Headboard w/Built-in Storage Mirrors above Headboard w/Storage Behind 5" Inner-Spring Mattress Designer Bed Spread, Pillow Shams & Throw Pillows Upholstered Berth Base Carpeted Sole (2) Lamps Nightstands w/Storage Lockers Under Starboard Sides Dresser w/4 Drawers Solid Surface Counter Tops w/Bullnose Edge Padded Head Liner w/Lights Padded Bulkhead Panels Double Cedar-lined Hanging Locker w/Automatic Light Port & Aft Opening Portlights w/Mini Blinds Aft Portlight / Escape Hatch Built-in Quasar TV w/ VCR Player Stereo Speakers w/Volume Control Reverse Cycle AC w/Electronic Controller DC Lighting AC Duplex Outlets Master Head: Vacu-flush Freshwater Head Solid Surface Counter Top w/ Bullnose Edge Large Stall Shower w/Door Sink w/Storage Cabinet Under Mirrored Storage Cabinets above Sink DC Lighting AC Duplex Outlets Towel Bar Exhaust Fan VIP Stateroom: Double Berth (2) Large Drawers Under 5" Mattress Designer Bed Spread, Pillow Shams, & Throw Pillows Upholstered Berth Base Varnished Teak Cabinetry Carpeted Sole Individual Reading Lamps Hanging Locker w/Light P & S Bulkhead Mounted Storage Lockers Padded Head Liner Padded Bulkhead Panels Screened Overheard Hatch w/ Privacy Cover Sony TV Telephone Outlet DC Lighting AC Duplex Outlets Day Head (Port): Vacu-Flush Freshwater Head Solid Surface Counter Top w/Raised Bullnose Edge Sink w/Storage Cabinet Under Mirrored Storage Cabinets above Sink DC Lighting AC Duplex Outlets Towel Bar Air Conditioning Discharge Shower w/Curtain Companionway (Aft): Carpeted Sole Storage Locker Central Vacuum
- Salon / Galley
- Salon: Double Entry Door Carpeted Sole Fixed Frameless Windows w/Tinted Glass Corian Window Sills Varnished Teak Cabinetry, an upgraded factory option Ultra-Leather Sofa w/Hide-a-Bed JVC TV Sony VCR Kenwood AM-FM-CD Stereo 16,000 BTU Reverse Cycle A.C. w/ Electronic Controller Padded Head Liner Padded Bulkhead Panels DC Lighting AC Duplex Outlets Galley: Solid Surface Counter Tops Upright Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Sharp Carousel Microwave/Convection Oven 3 Burner Princess Stove W/Oven Large Sink w/Lids Wood Sole Varnished Teak Cabinetry Copious Under & Over Counter Storage includes 5 Drawers and 9 Cabinets DC Lighting AC Duplex Outlets Opening Portlight Above Sink Mini Blinds Dinette: Main Electric Panel Ultra-Leather U-Shaped Dinette Seating w/Storage Under Table Carpeted Sole Opening Portlights Mini Blinds
- Deck Equipment
- Bridge Deck: Full Enclosure Flow-Thru Ventialation Huge Forward Bench Seat w/Storage Under Steering Wheel Full Engine Instrumentation Adjustable Helm Seat with Padded Armrests Double Wide Companion Seat (Seats 2) Jabsco Remote Spotlight Maxwell Remote Windlass Controller Bennett Trim Tab Indicator Ritchie Compass Bridge Carpet Aft Deck: Factory Hard Top Wing Doors Full Enclosure w/ Aft & Side Screens Wet Bar w/Sink Ice Maker Deck Carpet (2) Deck Chairs Fordeck: Maxwell Windlass w/ Deck Mounted Foot Controls Fresh & Salt Water Washdowns Bow Rail w/Side Stanchions & Life Lines Hailer Horn Transom & Swim Platform: Molded Stairs to Aft-Deck Large Storage Locker Swim Platform 50 AMP Shore Cords Shore Water Connections Fresh and Salt Water Washdowns Telephone/CATV Inlet Transom Shower Hand Held
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment: Twin 370 HP Cummins 6 BTA5.9 Diesels DC lighting 11 Gallon Electric Water Heater 12 VDC Bilge & Sump Pumps Automatic Fire Control System Pressurized Freshwater System Automatic Oil Changing System Fuel Cross Over System
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Tom Ricca at 954-383-3183 with any questions or to arrange a showing!