- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Call with Offers!
Whether you plan to cruise to the Bahamas and catch your dinner or take a day trip to your favorite local spot, this Silverton Convertible will get you there with comfort and style! Combines the best of cruising and fishing in one great package. Two staterooms accommodate owner and guests and she features an innovative split head plan with a dry head and vanity to port and a separate stall shower to starboard. The cherry wood salon offers a convertible sofa and plenty of room to entertain. The flybridge provides ample seating for pilot, companion and guests.
- The salon features 6'6" headroom and seating is along both sides, making for a large conversation area. Door, Sliding Glass, Lockable w/Curtain and Screen .Sofa, Ultra Leather Convertible to Sleeper .Dinette, Ultra Leather .Dining Table, Solid Cherry .20" Flat Panel TV .DVD/CD Player .AM/FM/CD Stereo .Window in Aft Bulkhead .Blinds and Cloth Covered Valances for Side Windows .Solid Cherry Passageway Doors, Cabinet and Drawer Face Frames .Carpet and Carpet Cover .Overhead and Courtesy Lighting
- There is extensive counter space and storage in this well-equipped galley. Refrigerator/Freezer, Full Size AC/DC Range, Electric 2 Burner Smooth Top Microwave Oven Corian Countertop Stainless Steel Sink, Large and Deep w/Corian Cover .Soap Dispenser and Shurflo Faucet w/Spray Wood Flooring Dockside Water and Pressure System Cherry Cabinets and Drawers, Above and Below Counter
- Master Stateroom
- Berth, Double with Innerspring Mattress Decorator Spread and Shams Hanging Locker, Lighted Drawer Storage under Berth (3) Storage Cabinet Overhead Hatch Carpet and Cover
- Guest Stateroom
- Upper and Lower Bunks Decorator Spread and Shams Hanging Locker, Lighted Carpet and Cover
- Head & Shower
- A split head keeps the facilities from being tied up by one person. The shower stall is on the starboard side, and the toilet and sink compartment is to port. Head and Vanity: Fiberglass-lined Shower with Large Seat Shower Curtain to Protect Wood Door Designer Shower Head Storage Cabinet Portlight Opening w/Privacy Cover and Screen
- An optional console that's used as a wet bar with icemaker and/or bait prep station was placed against the cabin bulkhead. A couple of other features about the cockpit that you'll certainly appreciate are the flybridge overhang and the canvas cockpit shade. The storage compartment in the cockpit sole turns into a fish box with the addition of a macerator and overboard drain. Wet Bar/Sink Fish Prep Station Icemaker Storage Cabinet Tackle Locker Cockpit Coaming Pads Canvas Cockpit Shade Overhead and Courtesy Lights Transom Door Electrical/Storage Locker On Transom Rocket Launchers Rod Holders (4) Storage Compartment in Sole Washdowns, Fresh and Raw Water Transom Shower Swim Platform Swim Ladder
- Molded Stairs from Cockpit to Bridge Radar Arch Bimini, Black Courtesy Lights Helm Console with Instrumentation and Custom Faria Gauges Tilt Steering Wheel, Stainless Steel Dual Lever Throttle and Transmission Controls Engine Hour Meters Fuel Gauge plus Engine Pressure and Temp Parallel Start Switch Trim Tab Controls Windlass and Searchlight Controls Helm Chairs (2) Swivel, Adjustable Seating Aft for Six, Storage Under AM/FM/CD Stereo w/Speakers and Remote Storage Cabinets
- Electronics & Navigation Equipment
- GPS/Chart Plotter Raymarine C80 and Raymarine Autopilot VHF Radio Raymarine 215 DSC Compass Horns
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass Electric with Foot Pads and Remote Anchor Locker w/Fresh Water Washdown Anchor with Chain and Line Rode Bow Pulpit Hand Rails and Hardware, Stainless Steel Non-skid Deck Windshield Cover, Blackout Spotlight w/Remote Control
- Electrical System
- 12V/120V Circuit Breaker Panel Dockside Electrical Connection w/30 amp cord Generator, Gas 7.5 Kohler with 700 Hours AC/DC Converter Batteries, Deep Cycle Marine Battery Safety Switches Overhead and Courtesy Lighting Cable TV/Phone Connections
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Room
- The engine room is accessed via a panel in the salon floor; it is fitted with acoustic and thermal insulation. Fire Extinguishing System, Automatic Dripless Shaft Seals Fresh Water Cooling Trim Tabs Air Conditioning, Reverse Cycle Fuel/Water Separators Water Heater Holding Tank with Macerator and Pump-out Hydraulic Steering Water/Holding Tank Monitors Oil Change System Bilge Pumps, Automatic and Manual Bilge Blower
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.