- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
$25K PRICE REDUCTION 7/18/2013
PRISTINE 40' DOWNEAST EXPRESS
ONE-OWNER SINCE NEW
LOOKS, SHOWS AND RUNS LIKE NEW !!
Two Stateroom / Two Head Layout.
Very low hours on twin 370hp Yanmar Diesels.
Professionally maintained and serviced.
Loaded with all of the right options and upgrades.
If you are in the market for a beautiful Downeast Cruiser ....
This is a MUST SEE for the most discriminating buyer.
Seller will consider smaller trade in the 23-27 foot range.
Owner wants this boat sold...Bring all offers!!!
- Accommodations Overview
- This handsome well-crafted vessel boasts a two Stateroom layout with two Heads. The Master Stateroom is down forward with private en-suite Head. The Guest Stateroom is down to starboard with private en-suite head. Each Head has a shower. Open, light and bright Pilothouse Salon/Dinette includes fully enclosed Helm. Full Galley is down. Full varnished cherry wood interior throughout. Satin varnished teak and holly veneer soles. Neutral interior with dark green accents. Large windows in Salon area. Port and starboard Pilothouse sliding doors. (6) Cabin opening port lights.
- Pilothouse Salon / Dinette / Helm
- The Salon / Dinette features the fully enclosed Helm. L-Shaped upholstered settee seating to port with storage, converts to sleeping berth. Accent pillows. Hi-Lo folding leaf cherry table for dining or entertaining. Built-in storage cabinetry. Large windows for excellent visibility all around. Varnished window trim. Window draperies. Entertainment center with Sharp 18" flat screen TV behind tambor door. Built-in cabinetry with countertop, storage and shelving. KVH TracVision 4 Satellite TV system. 12V Reading lamps. 110V Outlets. Marine Air digital air conditioning controls. Salon area entrances from the Cockpit or port and starboard side sliding Pilothouse doors. Helm Area Full instrumentation Helm Station to starboard (see details under “Electronics and Navigation”). Captain’s starboard-side Pompanette Helm seat with foot rest and dark green Sunbrella covers. Varnished teak and stainless steel wheel. Starboard side door access to deck. Companion port-side Pompanette Helm seat with foot rest and dark green Sunbrella covers. Chart table and chart storage area. Port side door access to deck. (2) Bomar overhead hatches.
- Large U-shaped Galley is down mid-ship to port. Adler Barber 12V or 120V front and top-load refrigeration and top load freezer. Princess (2) burner Ceran electric stove top. Built-in GE Microwave oven. Custom green speckled Corian countertops. In-counter storage with Corian counter covers. Dual stainless steel sinks. Single-lever faucet with separate spray nozzle. Upper and lower storage cabinetry. Drawer storage. Enclosed back splash storage areas. Cherry wood trim with cherry cabinetry doors. Air-conditioning vent. Large stainless steel opening window port light. 110V Outlets.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is forward with private port-side en-suite Head with shower. Queen centerline berth and fitted sheets. (4) Drawers in front base of berth. Hanging locker. (2) Enclosed storage areas at port-side gunwales. (2) Enclosed storage areas at starboard-side gunwales. (2) Reading lights. Satin varnish cherry hull side battens and cabinetry doors. White Formica finished bulkheads and surfaces. Overhead opening hatch. Stainless steel opening window port lights. Marine Air digital air conditioning controls. Privacy door. En-suite Master Head Vacu-flush fresh water marine toilet. Vanity with countertop, round stainless steel sink and storage below. Single-lever faucet. Adjustable shower head with separate hot and cold water controls. Enclosed storage areas. Mirror. Satin varnished cherry trim and cabinetry doors. Stainless steel opening window port light. Window curtain. Non-skid flooring. Overhead opening hatch. Privacy door.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is mid-ship to starboard with private en-suite Head with shower. Over-sized pull-out single berth and fitted sheets. (2) Enclosed storage areas above berth. Storage drawers. Hanging locker. Reading light. Satin varnished cherry trim and cabinetry doors. Stainless steel opening window port light with curtain. Overhead opening hatch. Privacy door. En-suite Guest Head Vacu-flush fresh water marine toilet. Vanity with round stainless steel sink and storage below. Single-lever faucet. Adjustable shower head with separate hot and cold water controls. Shower curtain. Enclosed storage areas. Mirror. Towel rack. Satin varnished cherry trim and cabinetry doors. Stainless steel opening window port light. Window curtain. Non-skid flooring. Privacy door.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Furuno Nav Net 1933C Color Monitor GPS/ Plotter and 4kW 48-Mile Color Radar. Simrad AP-20 Auto Pilot. Raymarine ST-60 Speed /Digital Depth/ Trip Log. Standard Horizon VHF Radio with Hailer. Ritchie Power Damp Compass. Imtra windlass controls. Trim tab control and indicators. ACR 100 Spotlight control. 12V Outlet. Morse controls. Full gauge instrumentation for engines. Glendinning engine synchronizer controls. Rocker switch group for accessories. Sony AM/FM/CD/XM Satellite Stereo System. (2) VHF Antennas.
- Northern Lights 6kW Generator with sound shield – 312 hours (15 hours since rebuild 12/2012). (2) 8D Batteries – NEW 4/2013. (2) 4D Batteries – NEW 4/2013. (2) 12 Volt engine alternators. (1) 12 Volt generator alternator. 110/220-Volt, 60-Hz System. AC/DC Distribution panels - 110/220-Volt and 12-Volt. 30-amp and 50-amp Service with power cords. Electrical distribution breaker panel access below helm across from Galley.
- Construction, Deck Equipment and Features
- Hand-laid fiberglass construction. White gelcoat hull. White gelcoat cabin and house. Black boot stripe. Blue bottom. Non-skid deck. Front and side windshield. Front windshield washers and wipers. Textilene forward windshield covers. Textilene port and starboard forward side window covers. Windshield steps to roof top. Large Cockpit with in-deck storage compartments. Cockpit lazerette. Cockpit deck box and step box with cushions. Flag staff holder. Fiberglass side steps to side deck. Wide side decks. Transom step. St Croix stainless steel transom davits (300 lbs). Fiberglass swim platform with stainless steel folding swim ladder and grab handles. Stainless steel boarding grab rails port and starboard. Polished stainless steel bow rail extends aft to Cockpit. Stern quarter spray rails port and starboard with stainless steel chafe rails. Hull Fender Rails with stainless steel chafe rail. Custom white poly rub rail. (2) Bomar Salon roof top hatches with covers. (3) Bomar Cabin top hatches with covers. Stainless steel rooftop and cabin top hand rails. Polished stainless steel cleats and hawse pipes. Polished stainless steel cabin window port lights. Polished stainless steel anchor roller. Muir anchor windlass. 45 lb Plow Anchor with 150 ft chain. Port and starboard chain and rode lockers. Saltwater wash down at foredeck. Stainless steel horn. Hailer horn. Navigation lights. Open array radar antenna. Fixed-mast with Satellite antenna and navigation receiver antennas.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 370hp Yanmar Turbo-charged Diesel Engines – 510 hours. Marine Air 16,000 BTU air conditioning system with reverse cycle and digital controls in Salon. Marine Air 12,000 BTU air conditioning system with reverse cycle and digital controls in Master Stateroom. (2) Vacu-flush fresh water marine toilets. Reverso oil change system. Glendinning engine synchronizer. Trim tabs. (3) Automatic bilge pumps. Whale Gusher emergency bilge pump. Security system. Racor fuel filter system. Fire extinguishing system – inspected 5/2013.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229