- 31 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
How often can you say of a boat, "They built this exactly right"? Many professional fishing guides and hard-core owners around the world agree that the Contender 31 sits at the top of the list of best offshore 31-foot outboard fishing boats. These boats are fast, virtually as strong as steel and set up perfectly for the most demanding angler. Lift kept and well eqipped, her empty nesters are now moving on. Many extras available.
- Key Features
- 2006 Verado 275's with low hours (550 Hrs) Lift Kept Outriggers Furuno C Map 1850W GPS Furuno Color LCD Sounder FCV 1100L Fresh Bottom Fresh Bolsters Color Matched Engines Trailer not included All the standard goodies.....
- LOA: 31 feet, 3 inches BEAM: 9 feet, 4 inches DRAFT: 1 foot, 6 inches WEIGHT: 3,500 pounds HULL TYPE: deep-vee PROPULSION: twin 250-hp outboards FUEL CAPACITY: 240 gallons BUILDER: Contender Boats, Homestead, Fla.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The 31 Open continues to dominate the offshore scene with aggressive lines that tout an elevated level of confidence. Features include a one piece level deck from bow to stern, raised livewell, walk-through transom, self-bailing cockpit, two fully lined 400 quart forward fish boxes, two aft 225 quart fish boxes and a walk-in step down console to name a few. Whether it?s a kingfish tournament off North Carolina or billfish tournament off Miami, this is the boat that can put you in the winner's circle.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.