- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-Magnum Horizon 380hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS) LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1999 SEA RAY 340 SUNDANCER OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 454-Magnum Horizon 380-hp V-Drive Gas Inboard Engine's with 405 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (1-Zone), Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Interior Canvas Carpet Runners, Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls, Canvas Package (Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Full-Enclosure), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Raytheon Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter, Raytheon Autopilot), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD Player, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Note upgraded MerCruiser 380hp Horizon Gas Engine's, optional tan dash, optional maple interior cabinetry. Recent updates include new water pump impellers, new canvas & isin-glass, new refrigerator. This boat is exceptional condition and is loaded with options. Strongly recommended, spacious interior and popular cockpit layout, and an outstanding value at the ask price. This one won't last long. . . contact listing agent to review!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
A popular boat for Sea Ray, the 340 Sundancer (note that an earlier 340 Sundancer was produced from 1984-89) is a good example of why Sea Ray continues to lead the market for mid-cabin express boats. Attractively styled and built to high standards, the 340 is a superb entertainment platform with a wide-open interior and a cockpit large enough to accommodate a small crowd. Two floorplans were available, both with the forward stateroom open to the main cabin and a mid stateroom disguised as a sunken conversation area by day. Privacy curtains separate the sleeping areas from the salon, and a hidden TV/VCR pulls out and swivels so it can be viewed from anywhere in the boat. Rich cherry wood work and posh furnishings highlight the Sundancer's interior. Topside, an adjustable helm seat overlooks a tiered dash configuration, and facing bench seats, a cockpit table, and wet bar make the cockpit a comfortable place for guests.
- SALON 12V Clarion AM/FM Cassette Stereo w/Amplifier, 6-Disc CD Changer, 8 Speakers & Cockpit Remote Control. 12V Lighting. 120V Outlets Throughout (GFI Protected). Acrylic Sliding Cabin Door. Carbon Monoxide Monitor. Color TV/VCR Radio Combo w/Remote, Antenna & TV Coax to Dockside. Deep-Pile Marine Carpet. Dual-Voltage Lighting (120V/12V Only). Floor Storage. Gunwale Storage Cabinete. Interior Sunbrella Carpet Runners. Throw Pillows. FORWARD BERTH Full-Size Berth w/Storage Below. Hanging Lockers (2) w/Mirrored Doors. Mirrored Bulkhead. Privacy Curtain. Side Shelf Storage. Storage Cabinets. MID-STATEROOM Accent Mirror. Built-in Storage. Conversation Pit/Double Berth. Drawer Storage. End Table. Hanging Locker. Opening Port Light w/Screen. Privacy Curtain. HEAD & VANITY 12V Lighting. Full Fiberglass Enclosed Stand-Up Head w/Shower & Curtain. Medicine Cabinet. Mirror. Power Vent. Sink w/Vanity & Storage Below. Stainless Steel Handrail. Vacuflush Head w/Holding Tank. Air-Conditioning & Heat Canvas Carpet Runners Optional Maple Interior Cabinetry
- Sink Pressurized Water System Hot Water Heater Microwave Oven Trash Receptacle w/Cutting Board Cover Refrigerator / Freezer 12v Receptacle Power Vent Recessed 2-Burner Electric Stove
- Compass Raytheon Marine Radio Raytheon Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) Raytheon Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter (Color) Raymarine Autopilot Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries Battery Switch Converter (120V/60 Cycle) Battery Charger Dockside Power & Main Distribution Panel. (120V/60 Cycle) Emergency Start System Cockpit & Cabin Courtesy Lighting
- Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Radar Arch Windlass Anchor w/Forward Controls Deck Hatches w/Translucent Sky Screen Covers Power Windshield Vent Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Transom Door Transom Shower Transom Storage Locker Cockpit Table Electrically Operated Engine Hatch Wood-Accent Steering Wheel
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Full Canvas Enclosure (Forward & Aft Bimini's w/Full Enclosure) NEW 2012 Halon System Engine Alarms Engine Sync Tilt Steering Wheel Horn (2) Windshield Wipers Dripless Shaft Logs MerCruiser Horizon Gas Engine's CURRENT OWNER OF 9-YEARS OWNERS MANUALS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent David Hare directly at (330) 723-7234, (330) 441-1349 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.