- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
07/12/2013 PRICE REDUCED BY $5,000.00. OWNER WOULD CONSIDER A SMALLER BOAT AS PART TRADE.
LIGHT USAGE AND NICELY EQUIPPED THIS 1994 SILVERTON 34 MOTOR YACHT OFFERS AN EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp XL Gas Engine's with only 410 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Zones), (2) Head's w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, GPS/Chartplotter (Color), Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder), Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System w/iPod Connection, Dripless Shaft Logs, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Upgraded interior flooring w/New Salon Carpeting & Maple Hardwood in Galley/Dinette/Forward Stateroom. Note new transmissions, dripless shaft logs, owners manuals, maintenance records, new mattress in master stateroom.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Compact aft-cabin cruiser introduced in 1993 packs big-boat features into relatively small 34-foot hull. Efficient oak-trimmed interior features compact salon, booth-style dinette, two reasonably sized staterooms, stall showers in both head compartments. Small aft deck has space for a couple of deck chairs. Flybridge is thoughtfully arranged with guest seating forward of helm. Hardtop, radar arch, bow pulpit, swim platform were standard.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Forward Head to Starboard w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Dinette Forward to Port (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Salon w/(2) Chairs to Port Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door (NEW 5" Foam Mattress) Aft / Master Stateroom Hanging Locker Aft / Master Stateroom Drawer Storage Aft / Master Stateroom Head w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Salon Television Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units) Upgraded Hardwood Flooring in Galley/Dinette/Forward Stateroom...New Carpeting in Salon & Aft Stateroom
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer (Large) Ice-Maker (Salon) Stove (2-Burner Electric) Microwave Oven
- Ritchie Compass Standard VHF Marine Radio Hummingbird Depth Sounder w/Fish-Finder Northstar Explorer 567 GPS w/Chartplotter Furuno Radar Pioneer AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / iPod Connect (NEW Speakers on Bridge) w/Remote
- (2) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's Emergency Start System 12V Accessory Plug-In Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screen Forward Deck Fender Holders Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink Anchor Locker Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpets Radar Arch Hardtop (Over Aft Deck) Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Electric Windless
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (VC-17) Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Bimini-Top w/Enclosure, Aft Deck Isin-Glass Surround) Horn Engine Sync Dripless Shaft Logs Dockside City Water Connection CURRENT OWNER OF 4-YEARS OWNERS MANUALS MAINTENANCE RECORDS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent John W. Oeftering directly at (248) 709-6330 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.