- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
If you want a big roomy layout that's great for accomodating 4 people in privacy and comfort then the 4270 Cruisers layout will win you over. A true 2 stateroom and 2 head layout below give you privacy and space with a galley that rivals any boat in its size. Cat 3126 power with just over 535 hours. Click Full Specs To See The Pics And Details.
- Office Manager
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Centerline Berth Dual Hanging Lockers Dual Zone AC/Heat Forward Head with Stall Shower and Dual Entry Large Salon Sette w/ Dinette Aft Private Stateroom Aft Split Berth or Queen Aft Head with Shower Large Hanging Locker CD Stereo
- Large Fridge/Freezer upright Microwave Convection Oven 3 Burner Range Coffee Maker Wood Floors Double Stainless Steel Sink
- Windlass Walk Thru Windshield Bow Access Large Swim Platform Swim Ladder Full Canvas Enclosure Cockpit Carpet Cockpit Upgraded Speakers Fridge w/ Icemaker and Wetbar
- Simrad N557 Color GPS Furuno Radar Horizon VHF Digital Depth Indicator
- Engines & Mechanical
- Cat 3126 Diesels Onan Generator Halon System Battery Charger Racors