- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This popular catamaran is loaded with features and priced to sell. She has a Generator, AC, a gas refrigerator/ freezer, EPIRB and is completely equipped above and below for long distance cruising. Come and take a look soon because this one won't last long. A late model dingy and outboat are included.
Call Bruce at 814 341 0094 today for a showing.
- 3 Cabin, 1 head, sleeps 6 + Mermaid 16,000 BTU air conditioning Phasor 3.5 KW generator with only 329 hours 2010 interior fabric Master stateroom forward with queen size berth 2 aft cabins Roomy salon with huge folding dinette
- In line port side galley down Front loading refrigeration and freezer, gas or electric Polished double bowl sink Lots of storage 2 burner Voyager LPG stove with oven Microwave oven Single lever faucet
- Rayteon ST 60 Wind and Tridata Autohelm, ST 4000+ VHF radio AM/FM CD stereo Compass
- Phasor 3.5 KW generator with 329 hours 16,000 BTU Air Conditioner Guest 20 Amp Battery Charger
- Much More
- Cockpit Cusions Forward Deck Cusions Mercury 9 foot dingy in bag 4 stroke outboard Solar collectors and controller
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Bruce at 814 341 0094 for a showing or to discuss Leaky Tiki!