- 88 (ft.) 2 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The Sunseeker 88' is one of the most innovated designs ever!
- The Sunseeker 88' is one of the most innovated designs ever with eye pleasing proportions and fantastic interior volume, highly successful and one of the most favoured models, her principal cabin plan broke new ground with the two stairway arrangement avoiding the need of corridor access to guest suites, so creating bigger cabins and enabling a forward-midships master suite isolated from both engine space and anchoring noises. There is a totally private VIP stateroom forward with ensuite head and private stairwell. This is also, the closest head to use for a powder room. Midship are the full beam master stateroom and two twin bed cabins with ensuite heads. At a size where owner-operation as well as crewed service is quite viable, the options of thrusters and joystick technology make for simplified handling. The long, flush decked flybridge features a second helm station with lounging and dining areas behind. Additional social areas include the aft deck below with dining table. The foredeck has table seating and sunpads. The crew quarters are accessed from the bathing platform which is home to the tender. There are two crew cabins with upper and lower bunks in each. The captain's bed is 7' long and 4' wide. Saloon and Stateroom paneling is high gloss american walnut. THIS YACHT IS SERIOUSLY FOR SALE AS THE OWNER IS GETTING READY TO TAKE DELIVERY OF A NEW YACHT - ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED THAT WILL RESULT IN A FAST SALE.
- Similar arrangement at both upper and lower station Ray Nav Electronics Set that includes autopilot, radar, plotter, speed and depth Bow and Stern thruster Trac II stabilizer system VHF
- Boat Highlights
- MTU M93 Engines Extended 2000 hr MTU Factory Warranty until 2015 (2) Kohler 32kw 60 Hz w/ super silent sound shields Only 450 Hours Trac II Zero-Speed Stabilization High Gloss Interior
- American walnut wood, gloss finish Stairs to forward VIP 100% hand tufted wool carpet in ivory Twin Kohler Nature's Chemistry Pallene spun glass countertop in Forward VIP Ensuite and Master Ensuite Single Kohler Nature's Chemistry Pallene spun glass countertop in Aft Starboard Ensuite and Aft Port Ensuite Headboard bulkheads full height vertical Pilkington Grey Opti Mirror panels framed with American Walnut, horizontal feature panels upholstered in Buff Novasuede with separating American Walnut between in guest cabins
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.