- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 12V-92 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Game Day is a perfect example of a well cared for Carolina sportfisherman. She has had numerous upgrades within the the last year and is ready for the tournament season or just cruising around. You will not be disappointed in this one. Call today to schedule a showing.
Owner will consider Trades!!!!
Bring us An Offer!!
- Entering the Salon from the cockpit there is an L-shaped sofa to the port with an ottoman that doubles as storage.To the starboard is the wet bar with ice maker, storage and two stools Bose Lifestyle surround sound system Pioneer 6-disc changer DVD player New Carpet in 2012 New Couch in 2012 New flatscreen TV in 2012 New LED Lighting.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is located in the Bow area of the boat featuring a full queen bed that is athwartship, night stands on both sides of the bed, designer soft goods and cedar lined hanging lockers. The ensuite head is located forward of this and features hardwood floors and a large shower. Designer soft goods and accents New bed spreads and carpet in 2012 Color TV and VCR
- VIP Stateroom
- The VIP is located downstairs from salon on the portside. This large room features twin beds, night stand between beds, and lots of storage. Ensuite head with shower and Hardwood floors All bedspreads and carpet new in 2012 Hanging locker New LED lighting Color TV with VCR
- Guest/Crew Stateroom
- Crew and/or guest stateroom located downstairs to starboard. This room features upper and lower large berths, hanging locker, and ample storage. New Carpet 2012 New bedspreads 2012 Color TV and VCR Has adjoining head with shower New Bosch washer and dryer in companionway
- The galley is located on the portside forward of the L-shaped couch and features new granite countertops, updated appliances, lots of drawer storage and under counter refrigeration. Convection Oven Garbage disposal New LED lighting Stainless under counter refrigeration - New 2012 Wine cooler - New 2012 Mahogany and Maple floors
- Engine Room and Mechanical Space
- The engine room is accessed through a door in the cockpit and has been completely reworked for the ease of maintenance and repair. The engines are Detroit Diesel 12V-92 TA @1050 HP each and having only 2250 hours since complete rebuild in 2002, including turbos and coolers. In 2006, the turbos where sleeved and blueprinted by DMS in Palm Beach, Florida. There is a pump room forward of the engine separated by a watertight door. Tide Seals on Stuffing Boxes Nibral wheels 3" aqua mat shafts Phasor 21 KW generator with 1745 hours 110V compressor Eskimo iIce chipper 240 GPD water maker.
- Flybridge & Electronics
- Teak pod with single lever controls Recent upgrades include: Sat TV and weather sender EZ2CY enclosure Jensen's A/M F/M CD with 8 speakers New style gauge and tachs Furuno NavNet - 72 Mile Furuno Chartplotter Simrad Auto pilot Simrad 48 mile Radar Northstar 800 Loran C New Garmin 5212 Furuno 582 L-sounder Data Marine Digital Depth ICOM ICM 127 VHF ICOM ICM 700 SSB Standard Horizon Nova VHF
- Fishing Equipment & Miscellaneous
- Teaser reels on bridge Rupp Riggers Eskimo ice chipper Custom Cockpit Freezer Cockpit Tackle Center In-Deck Fish Box Bluewater Fighting Chair w/rocket launcher Cockpit controls Teak covering boards, deck, and in overhang Fresh water and salt water washdown in cockpit (2) bluewater helm chgairs Underwater lights Rod storage in bridge benches and under salon sofa 8 man Life raft Forward anchor locker with fortress anchor.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent
- http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/inventory/Clark-Sneed/ Please contact the central listing agent, Clark Sneed, at 919-669-1304 or firstname.lastname@example.org