- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1-litre S (370-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(ORIGINAL OWNER) FEATURING ALL OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER OPTIONS THIS EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND LIGHTLY USED 2004 CARVER 356 MOTOR YACHT IS A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 8.1-litre S 370-hp Gas Engine's (Closed Cooling System) with only 155 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat (2-Units), (2) Heads (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower (Note Stall Shower in Master Stateroom), Central Vacuum, Cherry Wood Interior, Kohler 7.3kw Generator, Windlass Anchor, Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Full Isin-Glass Surround, Aft Deck Hardtop w/Full Isin-Glass Surround; Note Aft Deck Wing Doors), Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, Tri-Data w/Depth/Speed, Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter), Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Vessel shows in above average condition ... Exterior finish shines like new, all soft goods (canvas, upholstery, carpet, etc) show in above average condition. Sale includes owners manuals. Highly recommended by listing agent!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Updated version of Carver 33/350 MY (1991-1994) with integrated transom, revised interior gets high marks for comfort, value. Expansive interior offers amenities of a much larger boat. Highlights include two double stateroom, full dinette, comfortable salon with built-in entertainment center. Note molded steps leading down to extended swim platform. Hardtop, radar arch, bow pulpit were standard
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Mirrored Forward Bulkhead, Full-Size Berth, Drawer Storage Underneath Berth, Hanging Locker (Cedar Lined) to Port Forward Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Dinette Forward to Starboard (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Salon w/L-Shaped Sofa to Port Salon w/Barrel Chair to Starboard Salon Entertainment Center to Starboard Aft / Master Stateroom w/Privacy Door, Drawer Storage, Hanging Storage Lockers, Television w/DVD-Player Aft / Master Stateroom Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower Central Vacuum System Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer (Full-Size) Coffee Maker Stove (Electric) Oven Microwave Oven
- Compass Raymarine VHF Marine Raymarine ST-60 Tri-Data (Depth/Speed/Temp) Raymarine RL80C (Color) Radar w/GPS/Chartplotter Remote Control Spotlight AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (4) Batteries (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger Kohler 7.3-kw Generator w/Sound-Box (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord Dockside Cable TV Plug-In
- Bow Pulpit Windlass Anchor (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Aft Deck Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Transom Door Transom Shower Snap-in Snap-out Exterior Carpets Radar Arch Hardtop (Aft Deck) w/Full Isin-Glass Surround & Wing Doors Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Halon Fire System Full Canvas Package (Fly-Bridge Convertible-Top w/Full Isin-Glass Surround, Aft Deck w/Hardtop & Full Isin-Glass Surround), Note Aft Deck Wing Doors Engine Sync Engine Oil Changer Horn Dripless Shaft Logs Remote Control Spotlight Dockside Pressure Water Connection OWNERS MANUALS ORIGINAL OWNER FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The classic styling of the Carver 356 is unmistakable. For entertaining, relaxing or cruising, this motor yacht is a proven performer. Passengers will enjoy a spacious salon with beautiful decor, UltraLeather seatin,g and dark cherry wood cabinetry with high-gloss finish. There's also the luxury of two large staterooms with head compartments.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.