- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAJOR price reduction, today....the owner wants sold!
Post has earned a reputation as a high quality, limited production builder. This 46 is testament to the quality and attention to detail demanded by knowledgeable boaters.
BILLFISH is lightly used, with only *80 hours since major overhaul. The electronics are updated, and upgrades are the norm. She has new carpet, enclosure, bottom soda blasted, wheels reconditioned, and more..
- Vessel Walkthrough
- From large cockpit, complete with Murry chair, tackle center, bait freezer, and storage, one moves forward to the central salon. To port is an L shaped lounge facing a wet bar to starboard. Further forward is a large dinette, with the concealed entertainment center behind. Two steps down the galley is port side with full refrigerator/ freezer. There is a 3 burner stove, a sharp microwave, and instant hot water maker. The center companionway forward feature a clothes washer/dryer to port, and the master state room is to starboard, with attached head. The accommodations are well thought out, and the standup shower is very generous in size. Further forward to port is the day head, with separate large shower stall, The guest stateroom forward features over under berths, cedar lined hanging lockers, drawers, and storage.
- Main Salon
- Amidships, fully carpeted, with L lounge seating, and wet bar to starboard. TV, Carpets are NEW
- Galley down to port, large complete with full sized appliances. 3 burner stove, Microwave, Sink, hot/cold water, instant hot water heater
- Master Stateroom
- Queen master to starboard, with cedar lockers, mirrored dressing area and attached private head. TV
- Guest Stateroom
- Forward, double berth with single angled over berth Lockers, drawers, and storage
- Deck & Flybridge
- Complete Bridge enclosure with Costa Clear front and sides. Recently added. Air conditioned bridge Winter canvas enclosure, custom, complete included. Fighting Chair Outriggers 3- spreader Ideal ACW Windlass, Danforth anchor, with 350’ rode, and 5/16’ chain Bow roller stainless bow rail, antennas Bottom recently soda blasted, barrier coated, and painted
- Electronics & Helm
- 2012 Garmin Touch screen, with HD Antenna, recent upgrade Ritchie compass, 2 x VHF radios Icom,datamarine. Depth sounder Radar, GPS Stereo, CD Intercom System
- Onan Generator 8KW 1900 Hours 3-8D batteries, Guest main battery switches, Main elect panel in salon Pro mariner 80 battery charger, Shore power system, Glendinning Cable master, 75 ft Hubbell 250V/50A Remote control spot light
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x 6v92TA Detroit Diesels, 550 HP @ 2300 rpm. 80 hrs since major overhaul. Twin Disc gears 1:45/1 Glendinning Synchronizer, Reverso OP-4 oil change pump 2 “ dia shafts , spare wheels available Air conditioned, 2 Zones Cruisair
- Other Equipment
- Washer, Dryer Hot/cold pressure water, Well-Troll accumulator
- Broker's Comments
- This is a turn key vessel ready for your inspection, and use now. Call in confidence, showings easily accommodated, and more information available
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.